Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we rely on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency? - page 10. (Read 1299 times)

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
If you need a hedge you're going to have to use cash or precious metals (gold, silver or platinum)...

I don't think bitcoin yet has a reputation not to crash bad... Its probbay better than some stocks but not all, some places like the utilities and commodities should do well I wouldn't put all of my faith in crypto it'd be a bit like buying an airline stock...
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
We are fully aware that the whole world now is combatting the war of the unknown, or this Covid-19 that cannot be seen but killed nearly a million of people across the globe. And we are in this battle for over half a year now, but still, the Cure is so hard to be found. So devastating as it was, as the losses rises each day in all kinds as often mentioned.

Sadly, we do not know yet, when all this chaos be over.

For some individuals working in Cryptoworld like me, can we rely on Bitcoin to sustain our needs and help prevent the economy collapse as this Pandemic continues?
As I've just heard from the news, there's a new swine flu disease which is a threat discovered in China again 😢 and has a Pandemic potential that the experts need to keep eye on.
Pages:
Jump to: