Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we send eth using 0 gas price - page 2. (Read 251 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 26, 2018, 01:31:50 AM
I don't think is possible to send ethereum with zero gas price. I haven't done that before and I haven't seen anyone sending ethereum with zero gas fee. It's impossible. To send ethereum you will need to send it with gas price
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
May 26, 2018, 01:27:53 AM
When i checked the ethereum blockchain some users doesn't pay even a penny for eth transaction they using 0 gas.How is this possible??

It's too possible to transact in eth without paying for gas. I tried many times eth transfer but always ask for the gas. I think all transaction need a payment. Just you think, you will work with out payment ? you will fight that you know you can't win. Just like that. And I know that in every transaction you will pay.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
May 26, 2018, 12:45:30 AM
When i checked the ethereum blockchain some users doesn't pay even a penny for eth transaction they using 0 gas.How is this possible??

You seem to mix it up
You can send 0 eth to contract addresses on ethereum Blockchain
But you can’t make a transaction for free

Hope you now understand
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 12:31:26 AM

Making Ethereum transaction without gas is like driving a car without gas which is not possible. Also for your transaction to be process the miners need to be paid a fee which comes from your gas limit or gas and the gas price. A transaction without gas is not possible in the Ethereum blockchain.

Will it depend upon the number of toekns we transfer or irrespective of tokens will it depend on the gas
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 12:11:18 AM
I think this is not possible. You must have to pay for ETH transaction or shipping transactions of any crypto coins. Nothing is free, all is done with payment. The bigger maybe the faster will be your transaction.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
May 26, 2018, 12:03:33 AM

Making Ethereum transaction without gas is like driving a car without gas which is not possible. Also for your transaction to be process the miners need to be paid a fee which comes from your gas limit or gas and the gas price. A transaction without gas is not possible in the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 26, 2018, 12:03:25 AM
all transactions in the crypto for shipping coins I think nothing is free. All need a charge, whether it be small or big. Maybe there is a way to be free. But my own for this send coins have always been exposed to the gas. Although the value of the gas reserves are indeed very small.
Activity: 252
May 26, 2018, 12:01:23 AM
Not really,  every transaction here in crypto via online such sending eth has a fee, maybe low or high. Seems what you saw has a very low decimal fee so look doesnt fee at all. But just I said there is a fee for every transaction. Fee is depend for the current gas price
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 11:54:13 PM
You can't send a Ether without a gas price, even if the gas price is low than needed to fuel the transaction, it won't goes through. It will bounce back, yet your gas price which was low will burn just like that.
Activity: 238
May 25, 2018, 11:52:51 PM
I think that you see it is the number of tokens / ETH sent, not the amount of GAS. Because ETH transactions will not be possible without GAS. So the answer is no, you can't transfer token/ETH with 0 GAS.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 11:47:51 PM
It seems to me quite impossible. During this time I don't think any transaction definitely need gas, though the amount is very little. If you did not use the gas, it looks like the transaction not processed aka. To date I have not found a way to be able to send coins without using gas. Definitely need gas, although the value can be very small.
copper member
Activity: 364
May 25, 2018, 11:35:53 PM
I think you must have missed something. Making ethereum transactions without any transaction fees is not possible as far as i know. Transaction fees serve as a reward for the miners so if no fees then no one will process your transaction.
Activity: 189
May 25, 2018, 11:30:42 PM
You have to pay at least something. When you send ETH with very low GAS limit and GWEI it takes very long time to confirm your transaction. One of my ERC-20 token transaction which I initiated 3 months ago with 0.1 GWEI never confirmed the transaction. Miners always give the priority for the transactions with higher GAS limit and GWEI and confirm them.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 10:08:36 PM

Check here.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x173fd250d63a62bb407f214ff924b49e1c90593572eab1a8c523783f2aa58ba3
Pages:
Jump to: