Pages:
Author

Topic: CAN WE STILL GET THE 2017 BULL IN THIS 2020? - page 8. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
A better bullrun than that of 2017 is a possibility but I don't hope for one, bullrun may or may never happen, no one knows for sure, instead of waiting I'd better learn other ways to make money out of crypto projects, trading, mining or promoting projects
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
actually this has often been discussed about when can a bull market like 2017 happen again? Of course, no one will know when this will happen, because As crypto users we can only follow the market flow and monitor the market situation so as not to lose the opportunity to sell your asset when the price goes up.
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
We have seen series of predictions in the last three months when bitcoin had its last halving. The prices kept rising until two weeks ago.
Now that the prices are falling again, when will the time like 2017 be experienced again in the cryptocurrencies community.
that kind of bull run is not a good signal for the crypto economy.. as at 2017.. more people lost their money to fomo than gain.. so bullrun like that of 2017 should be strongly discouraged
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
This bull run is gonna make the 2107-2018 run look like a blip on the chart; massive interest by institutions and governments not just retail this time around. Wouldn't be wise to bet against this asset that's in its infancy still.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
The present decline in crypto market is nothing but a correction, today Bitcoin is back at 11,500$, it's possible that we will see good bullrun this year ending or 2021 but it's better to focus on making profits in any market condition
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
We have seen series of predictions in the last three months when bitcoin had its last halving. The prices kept rising until two weeks ago.
Now that the prices are falling again, when will the time like 2017 be experienced again in the cryptocurrencies community.
bitcoin does not fall in price will still rise again until gradually events  2017 hard going this year because of the incident will probably never be repeated in the near future rise in the price of bitcoin in 2017 really makes people become rich in a short time it is quite difficult to repeat because many people think all of this will quickly make people rich overnight although bitcoin has experienced a halving I think at this point is difficult to achieve the bullrun.
plr
Activity: 1148
Merit: 24
The bullish season in 2017 was not foreseen, though the awareness of digital asset and digital currencies weren't as it is today. But when it is ideal for the bullish season to grace UA again, I believe it will be least expected as there are loads of people awaiting in silence, ranging from those who bought crypto to those who set their sell orders to be triggered at those points.

2017 is everybody's first time we all thought it will stay that way and move up but after that all time high we experienced one of the longest bear trend but I believe we will still have another bull run and it's going to come probably this year or early next year because a few months after the halving Bitcoin always experience a new milestone in price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I still have faith and hope that the 2017 bull run once again happen before the end of this year. Seeing how the market manage to rise up again I can see a very high potential that there is a big possibility that it will happen especially now that many projects are becoming more successful we just need to have faith and trust to the crypto world.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 325
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm pretty sure that we will experience "what Bitcoin feels like in 2017" once again and perhaps it could be greater than that.

Besides, I don't feel like prices are starting to fall again it is just a minor change, remember we only just in the 3rd quarter of the month there are still a couple of months left and that time frame could might something happened we never knew, Crypto is still unpredictable after all.
Moreover, I think crypto will even more surge because of a pandemic the fact that online payment is now being encouraged to prevent the escalation of the disease.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
There could be price increases like what happened in 2017. The current price increase is still limited to the DeFi project and maybe in the next few days there will be some coins that follow the trend of rising prices.
there are increases on many kinds of coins but the increase were paused for a while in order to give way for the defi  . its okay if the coins dont increase together with defi but what could happen is that defi will soon take a rest and previous coins can resume growing .

No one can accurately predict price movements but looking at the current trend, it is possible that the market cap value of the cryptocurrency market can exceed the market cap value that was achieved in 2017
i like to see that better because market cap was fixed while bull runs are just a temporary event .
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

The falling price doesn't mean the bull run is over, don't you discover that the rising speed was much and suspicious that it would need to take a balance/regulation.i'm not surprised because the price cannot just keep flying. We can't have the best of the bull run this year and when it comes it is going to be far better than that of  the 2017. For the remaining days of this year we will only have improved price value to work with.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
I dont expect the bull market this year, 2020 does not complete the bull market cycle IMO, although I expect a shorter period in the cycle as halving period is getting shorten with increase in harsh rate from mining. Bull market is meant to be unpredictable both in peak of price and the time, so it might be difficult to follow most of the prediction about time and price online. Interest the rate price pumps is parabolic and cant be controlled and it does take to know when the time is ripe
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
No one knows. We can speculate the next movement of the price but we cant be certain to it especially if we dont have a concrete basis.

The halving of bitcoin for most of us is a possible indication to have a bullrun but I think it wont happen anytime soon. The market is currently in correction status so it takes time I guess before we can see a consistent price increase.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
I am sure the bullish events of 2017 will repeat itself, but it will not happen in 2020. Because this year investors
just started collecting potential coins, so it will take time to create hype like the year 2017. Regarding falling crypto
prices now, there is no need to worry, because the decline in market prices is just a correction.
if the increase is repeated, it will be in 2021. I am pretty sure that a recovery in prices will occur this year, and it has already been seen. it's just that, I feel that the potential for this recovery is not yet maximized. Maybe, in September, the recovery will restart.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
this is not the right word if you say that prices are falling again, because currently market conditions have started to improve than in 2018 ago. we are still in the process of increasing and I am sure if market conditions will return in 2017 and maybe it will be happens again in year 2021 or 2022. it looks like the future of cryptocurrency will be even brighter in the coming years. but that's just my prediction.
Activity: 573
Merit: 250
History says the biggest pump after the biggest dump, same things also for the low marketcap. We can see the altcoins price in last year's history.  2018 bullrun was the effect of last halving, this year halving effect already stated to push the price. After the first quarter of 2018, it will not repeat this time. I just waited for the ICO comeback.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

Considering the market price pattern since 2018, I don't really think and see a bull run happening like what happened in 2017.  The crypto market is in a state where prices of the top cryptocurrencies will always be in a particular range of market value and will not go beyond this range. It will be very difficult to see bitcoin hitting $20k or more. It will be in the range of $10k and $15k .
indeed bitcoin is very difficult to return to the price of $ 20k again but you can see that currently there is a new coin called YFI that can have very crazy price movements and can beat bitcoin, you have to be able to use coins like this to be able to get a lot of profit.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
I am sure the bullish events of 2017 will repeat itself, but it will not happen in 2020. Because this year investors
just started collecting potential coins, so it will take time to create hype like the year 2017. Regarding falling crypto
prices now, there is no need to worry, because the decline in market prices is just a correction.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
The bullish season in 2017 was not foreseen, though the awareness of digital asset and digital currencies weren't as it is today. But when it is ideal for the bullish season to grace UA again, I believe it will be least expected as there are loads of people awaiting in silence, ranging from those who bought crypto to those who set their sell orders to be triggered at those points.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 517
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you still have faith in Bitcoin, it is absolutely we can think about it and even more. Many members here asking this and I was seeing that most of them have that faith, some say it soon to happen but the others say it was impossible.

They can be wrong or right (or even me) but this year is a big challenge for everyone, not only in crypto but the whole economic system. Yeah, we saw the market moves high slowly from almost $4,000 to $9,000 (and stuck for a few months), then move back high again and reach at $12,000. We still have 4months left before we end up this year but the market resistance has never made a huge change and there is no way either to think about $20,000. Though it is not possible but of a slim chance to have it.
Pages:
Jump to: