Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we take FOMO out of investors? - page 2. (Read 257 times)

Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 04, 2019, 05:29:10 PM
FOMO is not something that can be taken out of cryptocurrency market. I believe it's people who fail to do their own research that usually fall victim of FOMO.
I think if you miss out on a good project or ico then just move on. Except if there is a chance to buy it low on the exchange.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
January 04, 2019, 05:25:44 PM
I think fear of missing out (FOMO) is difficult to handle
How ? Because every person has different reaction capabilities

Which is why no matter what others dump beyond loss limits
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
January 04, 2019, 03:44:19 PM
Not really sure that can happen.

I think the biggest driving force behind a bull run is the FOMO.
If you take that out, how will money come in at very fast rate?
Unfortunately, the very thing that kicks off the bull run that we all love is the very thing that destroys it.
It grows exponentially to the point that it becomes unsustainable.
And with the normal investor, by the time you hear about it and it's in the news, "BTC is on fire!"
It's actually too late.

the key is to plan for the bull run and when specifically you will cash out.
Otherwise you will just see your portfolio rise to crazy heights only to come crashing down again.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
January 04, 2019, 02:46:31 PM
Yes it is always there and yes it is part of human psychology and it is seen at different times in almost every kind of markets and secondly the fomo begins around some hype which just like a news getting viral on social media. Fomo kicks in when most of the people think that market is going to go up and in the event they tell everyone around them to buy and those people tell their circle to buy causing a viral wave of fomo.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
January 04, 2019, 01:10:39 PM
That's impossible ,fomo even exist in our daily lifes ,its simple just human nature
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 12:52:03 PM
Fear of missing out( FOMO) is naturally inherent in the minds of investors but what differs in investors is discipline and due diligence. Bullrun will always come along the line but can we take out FOMO out when it comes around?
Pages:
Jump to: