Pages:
Author

Topic: Can world Government Kill Crypto? - page 16. (Read 6458 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 07:07:35 AM
I dont think that goverments can kill crypto, goverments cant stop even torrent in world how they are going to kill this incredible system. They dont have power even to stop torrent how they are going to stop this system wiht blockchain.
Activity: 129
June 17, 2018, 06:59:16 AM
digital currencies have been suffering from constant problems since the day they were born, and they have come to this day with strength. Governments can not kill the crypt even if they are. crypto will be universal
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 06:58:59 AM
If all governments decide to prohibit cryptocurrency, thet will have some chances of success. In other case cryptocurrency would be in progress
Activity: 71
June 17, 2018, 06:54:51 AM
Not completely but if the US and Europe made it illegal then it would be in very bad shape.
Activity: 442
Merit: 253
June 17, 2018, 06:52:30 AM
Making bitcoin trading more transparent could ease Governments' fears and possibly reduce value volatility in all other cryptocurrencies like Ripple and Ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
June 17, 2018, 06:50:57 AM
the government can not kill cryptos because it is decentralized, transparent, eternal and unstoppable. Almost all cryptos coins are run by their community (free time team developers, community miners and crypto lovers) without government or corporate controls and others. People will always find ways to circumvent the law if they benefit them like this cryptocurrency for example. Cryptcurrency such as bitcoin eliminates restrictions in financial technology.
I will not argue with whether or not the government can destroy the crypto currency, but with decentralization or transparency I am ready to argue. What transparency can we talk about when Tether can not pass a simple audit? Or attacks of 51%, where we can talk about decentralization. Фll this is only at the experimental stage.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 06:46:53 AM
I also agree that they can't kill crypto even they are the government and I think many people are now supporting crypto. They can stop his living right now because of it's use to other people like it give us a big change in a lot of things. So it is just a dream that government will gonna kill bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 73
June 17, 2018, 06:41:45 AM
I think that no government can completely prohibit crypto-currencies. They can only deceive a large number of people in the fact that this is all a bubble, as it is happening lately)) But in general this new financial direction of the whole world and stop it will not be able to stop at anyone!
Activity: 140
June 17, 2018, 06:39:34 AM
I don't think the government can kill cryptocurrencies. I don't think they are united. Some governments need cryptocurrencies, while others do not. There are also cryptocurrencies that cannot be regulated, and if they are regulated they must die.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
June 17, 2018, 06:31:55 AM
There are possibilities if such happening, Its within the government territories that BTC operate, and if they decide not to allow such operations then BTC will luck the platform  and therefore fade off,  The good thing however is hat this is an impossible possibility a these governments operate on different principles and laws, there are already  those that has embraced the operation of Bitcoins granting it the platform.  one might ban it while the other will allow it making it everpresent
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
June 17, 2018, 05:38:03 AM
Some countries can banned it but some countries are very much open about crypto. They've seen this as a stepping stone for a much better future as they thought of an advance technology in currencies. Crypto isn't that bad as the world bank thought that its the biggest threat to them. I think its just all about acceptance.
Activity: 84
June 17, 2018, 04:42:58 AM
I don't think cryptocurrency can be banned or entirely kill by the governments around the world. The blockchain is an independent phenomenon which will exist no matter what happens. They can limit use, but not more.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 16, 2018, 01:57:40 PM
I think it can not, because if it can then from the first goverment already kill crypto.
Activity: 176
June 16, 2018, 01:30:36 PM
Now the situation on the market is extremely unstable. We are currently just going through a rather tough period of regulation before widespread adoption and acceptance of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 97
June 16, 2018, 09:42:30 AM
The government will not kill what can get bring money to it. Large taxes are more likely for the using of crypto. This has already been introduced in a number of countries,
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 05:19:12 AM
If a government want to kill cryptocurrencies, they should go to the coin's source of existence first and destroy it to be to able kill the cryptos. Banning the internet now is impossible because it is already use worldwide and all governments are already dependent on it. As long as internet is available, cryptocurrencies are there, because it is the place where the cryptocurrencies are born.
copper member
Activity: 308
June 16, 2018, 04:56:38 AM
I think we're more scared. I think to ban anything because it is too late. you should have done it before.
Activity: 446
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 16, 2018, 04:41:17 AM
Governments are doing it now. I am sure that the market began to fall because of them. But I believe in bitcoin and I am sure that it will win and the government will recognize it.
Activity: 35
June 16, 2018, 02:21:16 AM
it is not going to happen because some countries like venezuela has already supported the use of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 99
June 15, 2018, 03:51:51 PM
Of course we can see now how governments try to ban crypto, but I'm sure that they can't do this, because a technology can't be banned and I believe more and more people will understand that cryptocurrencies are much more honest and usable than fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: