Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you burn your national flag for $100,000? - page 3. (Read 1594 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
why do you think someone wouldn't burn a flag?
i can burn any flag you want and will even spend thousands just to burn flag too so long as i could get that 100K USD.  i always see burning of flags on protest and demonstration oppositions of our government.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Ohh dude
I think yes
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

Impossible !!
National flag is sacred for me 
Activity: 37
why not, what country do you live in that this is such an issue?
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
I would. Why not? This country, after all, failed in its primordial duty which is to promote the welfare of the people. I would be able to help the needy with the prize of $100,000.

My country's flag is also disrespected in so many ways. Torn flags are displayed even in government establishments. Flags are not removed even if raining and are also left overnight. All these are violations but sadly they are not given any attention to.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
iLink2Music
i can't do this. how about you? you wanna try?
Activity: 24
No. Not worth it for $100k.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
No, the national flag is the part of our country, and we live in there, so we cant do ..
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
National flag is sacred for me it represents where I came from and I have a high respect on it. So no matter how much the price I will never ever burn it, money can never buy my dignity and my pride.
Activity: 574
Merit: 152
Not possible because the flag of my country is a dead price

What?

i'd do it for a can of pepsi as long as i didn't have to pay for the flag.

who cares about some irrelevant rag?

and people who are obsessed with the country they're from are dumb. it's only because they were born there. they'd be obsessed with another country if they were born in another country. the only people qualified to be true patriots are immigrants as they had to work so hard to become citizens.

Normally flags symbolize people's nations and their ideologies. When you start attacking people's ideologies, they get pissed off.

Personally, I don't have a huge problem with it cause I believe in person freedoms.

This topic is quite interesting. if i burn my country's flag there are a lot of possibilities that might happen, one of it is the constant bashing that i'll receive from my fellow citizens and the risk of it going on national TV but i'll take my chances , for 100 000 i will do it. I'll even put on some dope music in the background for the viewers entertainment .. yes, i have the intention of recording it and posting it on youtube.

Assuming it goes viral, you'd be willing to kill any chance of a future career pretty much anywhere for just $100k? ew.

If given the opportunity to burn your Country's Flag for a $100,000 payment, will you?

Be very Sincere.

As long as it's anonymous or done to retire the flag. Probably would have pushback both way.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
This topic is quite interesting. if i burn my country's flag there are a lot of possibilities that might happen, one of it is the constant bashing that i'll receive from my fellow citizens and the risk of it going on national TV but i'll take my chances , for 100 000 i will do it. I'll even put on some dope music in the background for the viewers entertainment .. yes, i have the intention of recording it and posting it on youtube.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
I can do it for 100,000$ but who will give me that amount of money I think nobody so there is no neccesery to do thing like that.
Activity: 10
Why not, its just a flag. They can make a million more later anyway.
Easy $100,000.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
i'd do it for a can of pepsi as long as i didn't have to pay for the flag.

who cares about some irrelevant rag?

and people who are obsessed with the country they're from are dumb. it's only because they were born there. they'd be obsessed with another country if they were born in another country. the only people qualified to be true patriots are immigrants as they had to work so hard to become citizens.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
i can do it for just 1 BTC and i will published on youtube  Grin
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Sure, why not?
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
Not possible because the flag of my country is a dead price
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
If given the opportunity to burn your Country's Flag for a $100,000 payment, will you?

Be very Sincere.

Sure!  Old, tattered or torn flags are frequently incinerated when retired.  If I got 100Gs for doing that, I could throw a very nice retirement party for it Wink
Activity: 167

Be very Sincere.
Pages:
Jump to: