Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you Buy Gold or Silver with Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 2644 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 39
October 09, 2018, 05:10:32 AM
Try this https://bullion79.com/ they are well established in Poland. I am not sure if they ship to other countries, you would have to contact them directly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
October 08, 2018, 11:13:44 PM
You can buy gold or silver with btc. you can find many places where you can find them. but before purchasing, be conscious of safety and quality first.
maybe someday it will be easy to buy everything with bitcoin but currently the legality problem in my country does not yet exist even the government prohibits direct transactions using cryptocurrency because the government has not inaugurated cryptocurrency as a legitimate currency
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
October 08, 2018, 11:03:20 PM
Yes you have right topic explain I have know many good site in this here for buy sell your bitcoin.you can get another ways to person face to face buy sales in your country.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
October 08, 2018, 10:56:05 PM
I believe buying gold or silver via online is more cheaper than physical store in which paying for the rent,employees and other miscellaneous that required daily while in internet shop have none or if there is only small amount

But looking at price of bitcoin now that so very low i would advice you to stop spending bitcoin instead use fiat to purchase for the reason that bitcoin is also a gold and silver of technology and spending this to buy another gold and silver is not appropriate
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 04:25:06 PM
yeah you can check this link also

https://www.bitgild.com
https://shop.sharpspixley.com
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
October 08, 2018, 04:18:28 PM
until now I have never bought gold or silver with bitcoin, and in my country there is also no place to buy gold or silver using bitcoin, in my opinion buying bitcoin and saving it is an investment that is more profitable than using bitcoin to buy gold or silver.

I have also never heard of buying silver or gold with crypto particularly BTC. I guess crypto payments aren't that common which isn't surprising.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 04:07:52 PM
Hi

I have this link

http://midasbitcoin.blogspot.com/

Are safe to use?

Where can I buy gold or Silver with Bitcoin?

Have you ever bought gold or Silver with Bitcoin

Thank You..
for now I have never tried to buy gold or silver with bitcoin, which I have bought using bitcoin that is buying electronic equipment, I need to try buying gold with bitcoin for my wedding gift
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 03:57:21 PM
I heard about such a company. JM Bullion, a dealer for precious metals in Dallas, began accepting Bitcoin. Handle payments in cryptocurrency for JM Bullion will be BitPay. The payment provider and the seller also offered a pleasant bonus - customers who paid for the purchase with Bitcoins will receive a 4% discount. You can try.
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
October 08, 2018, 12:18:46 PM
Hello,

Yes it is possible on sepcific plateform but I would be very very carefull of which one to use because it is obvious that many of them are scams just to sell you nothing in exchange of your BTC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 12:16:09 PM
Perhaps there are proven sites for buying gold and silver. I personally have not yet found such. Strange sites.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 08, 2018, 12:04:01 PM
Why buy gold and silver for bitcoin, if bitcoin itself is gold and silver of the future?
What i bright answer dude,thats what i ak thinking also for what is the reason for buying gold and silver when the bitcoin itself is a treasure for the future of the world.and this is more profitable as we see how the value climbed for just almost 10 years of existence
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
October 08, 2018, 11:39:40 AM
maybe now in some countries bitcoin can buy something, like silver or other gold, and it can't be used in all countries, and some people like to buy and store gold, and many people also sell gold or valuables to buy bitcoin, because they think that saving bitcoin is more profitable than holding gold.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 11:22:11 AM
I have seen a few places that sells metals like silver and gold for bitcoins, but I think bitcoins are much better to buy and hold than gold are the moment, you can't use gold to buy things with in the same was as bitcoins.
I think it might be because the bitcoin has entered, so it's natural to buy gold and silver and other issues with bitcoin.
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
October 08, 2018, 11:12:27 AM
until now I have never bought gold or silver with bitcoin, and in my country there is also no place to buy gold or silver using bitcoin, in my opinion buying bitcoin and saving it is an investment that is more profitable than using bitcoin to buy gold or silver.
You like me have never tried and have never seen it, but if I can, I buy it
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 604
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
October 07, 2018, 06:55:35 PM
Hi
I have this link

http://midasbitcoin.blogspot.com/

Are safe to use?
Where can I buy gold or Silver with Bitcoin?
Have you ever bought gold or Silver with Bitcoin

Thank You..

in my country bitcoin cannot be used as a transaction for all purchases because it is prohibited, so I have not tried to be able to buy gold and obviously it cannot and no one accepts the transaction.
but if there is no difficulty when the transaction is due to the unstable price of bitcoin.

Moron, why are you bumping a 7-year-old thread? Hope you get tagged by a DT member.

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
October 07, 2018, 06:49:49 PM
if for now in my own country I am in Indonesia. I still haven't found someone who sells gold they use bitcoin bro ..
Same here.Our country does not legalized bitcoin yet so you cannot buy gold or silver directly with bitcoin.You should convert it first into fiat currency because its the only payment system being accepted in the stores who sell gold and silver.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 06:26:40 PM
if for now in my own country I am in Indonesia. I still haven't found someone who sells gold they use bitcoin bro ..
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
October 07, 2018, 05:02:24 PM
I have seen a few places that sells metals like silver and gold for bitcoins, but I think bitcoins are much better to buy and hold than gold are the moment, you can't use gold to buy things with in the same was as bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
October 07, 2018, 02:50:33 PM
Looks like that the link you gave was untrustworthy, because it could be a fraud to get some money from someone else. If you want to purchase using gold to get bitcoin you should use a third party that uses the escrow service, it can be trusted and it will be more secure from fraud when transacting.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 10:28:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: