Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you buy huge quantities of Non Ferrous metals with your cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 300 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Great news. Now more companies are coming to the market with their products enabling crypto purchase. Thanks for sharing and best of luck for your future endeavour.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Yes, of course we are from Team New Zone. We are developing the world’s first commodity trading platform.

You can know about us from https://www.newzoneex.com/

Telegram: NewZone

This topic needs to be moved to the announcements sub-section as that is where it belongs. That being said, a commodity trading platform in cryptocurrencies is a good move. Good luck
Activity: 54
It’s a good product indeed. I think it has some good potential. I hope it will be trustable for investing on it. I wish you good luck for your startup.
Activity: 41
Good luck to your new venture. I hope your ICO will be a trustworthy platform where people can invest well. I liked your product. It looks very promising
Activity: 77
New Zone has been rising fund to build a platform to facilitate trading of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. If this project turns out to be successful, one can buy non-ferrous and other metals with this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 44
yes surely you can do that, cryptocurrency is technically developing and opening many more new facilities so we can easily  hope that we could use it to buy almost anything but I will request the users to not to user it for illegal purpose
Activity: 78
if its provide a better service it will grow up immediately. i think it is a nice project and better option for investment. it is more secure and reliable. it will do something good in future. i also want to invest here.
Activity: 162
it is a potential project. it will make more profit for investor. it is more trusted and reliable. its structure are very strong. it will do something good in future. i want to invest here because its future are more bright.
Activity: 66
it is amazing to me because its structure are more strong and its provide very good service. people increasing their interest to invest here. its future are more profitable that's why i am also want to invest here.
Activity: 84
Yes, I'm always interested in the new project. But I would like to know this better because I know very well before investing in anything. And that is important for every investor.
Activity: 52
Hopefully it will be good for the cryptocurrency market because it's new. So we need to know better about it for avoiding our investment risk. Hope it will more beneficial for investors.
Activity: 31
Since it has opened a new platform and is going to bring a big change. So, I hope to succeed in its future and will bring a huge benefit and hope for the investors. Its future will more brightfull I hope.
Activity: 30
Starting a commodity trading platform in the crypto space is really a good thing. THough New zone doesn't have recognition, review or a good official declaration, I am much of being a well-wisher of them.
copper member
Activity: 78
Yes, of course we are from Team New Zone. We are developing the world’s first commodity trading platform.

You can know about us from https://www.newzoneex.com/

Telegram: NewZone

Pages:
Jump to: