Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you day trade crypto, like you can forex? - page 2. (Read 286 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Yes you can.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
Of course you can daytrade on any exchange. Basically the only difference from Forex is that you can not open a short position. Thus, in principle, you can only earn by buying a coin and selling it when the price is higher. At least I don't know of any option which would allow you to earn when the coin's price is falling.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Of course you can. As mentioned, a lot of people make a living out of it; but you can also get caught out, so be careful.

A good thing to keep your eye on when trawling the exchanges/CMC are arbitrage opportunities. I made a bit last week taking advantage of particular coins doing this in my spare time.

Good luck out there Smiley

-Knightly
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Yes, you can day trade crypto. There are many traders doing it for a living. The buy and sell in crypto exchanges are instant and the funds will be credited to your account wallet instantly as well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
You can day trade on the exchanges if you have the time and are quick enough to buy in the dips. it is not easy to analyse the charts and predict what will happen next, it involves a bit of luck and skill and research.
Bump
Can you buy crypto, and sell it 5 minutes or so later?
Is there a problem with the time it takes to show in your wallet after buying?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: