Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you give advice because the price right now is falling.. - page 2. (Read 1064 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
In the last 3-4 days i bought about 0.5btc till now so for me its time to hold the btc and have some patience.yes i am in a bit loss for those which i bought 4 days ago but i am buying almost daily right now and now its time to hold for me.I am pretty sure it is gonna go up again in some time so just have patience and wait for price increase.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
bitcoin already crashed 8-10% so I don't think it will crash more,better hold your coins then selling them at current lower price
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Hi guys i need your advice if i will sell my bitcoins right now or still holding it..
Do you think the price will increase again back soon or not?

I hope you can give the best advice here im confuse to convert my bitcoin into fiat right now..

there are already too many other topics about this because of the price drop and nobody can give you any advice to use an be successful. you have to learn how to manage your investment by taking risks into consideration.

also i like the suggestion above by BiTiB.eu you can sell a part of your investment and keep the rest, and with the money buy back at the bottom.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I'm not sure of what will happen in upcoming days/weeks/months but I'm still holding my coins and still believing that bitcoin value will be higher as time goes on. I can't tell you to hold or sell your coins because it's really up to you, no one can assure you of what will happen, it's just a risk (you can do both though, manage your coins). It will always be your decision so that you'll not regret doing what others have told you in the end. Good luck!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi guys i need your advice if i will sell my bitcoins right now or still holding it..

I hope you can give the best advice here im confuse to convert my bitcoin into fiat right now..
yeah, i can give you an advice, hold your bitcoins and buy even more and hold those others until at least the price of a new all time high, bitcoin can make us rich, though it is just my opinion
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

H O L D  & H E D G E

I just made a post about, it's time to hedge  Smiley

We suggest to hedge position (expecially if you are in profit yet).

Follow our sheme:

A) We suppose you have 100 BTC (bot work the same with 100.000 satoshi too   Smiley )
B) You would preserve FIAT value (so 60 k $)

What you need to do:

1) Sell 20 BTC (20% of your asset) and hold 80 BTC
2) Go short on leverage 5x using these 20 BTC
3) Take Profit on leverage position @ 500$ & Put Stop loss on Holding BTC @500 $ too
4) Stop Loss on Leverage position @660$

This is a simply Hedge position that preserve your BTC value at a cost of about 3 % (spread +  net loss)

But there are lot of hedge strategies: let us work for you, take a look on www.bitib.eu or PM me
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

Pages:
Jump to: