Pages:
Author

Topic: Can You Join An ICO By Just Reviewing A Project's Team Background? - page 2. (Read 195 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
This is just like saying you can buy a packaged food just because the package is of a color you love. While the package is fine you still have to check what the food was made from. If it's halal or if it is expired.

Likewise you consider an ICO in totality. You consider the uniqueness of the idea or technology and how they intend to achieve their goals.

Ask yourself of they can truly achieve what they set forth to.
Do they have competition? If yes how can they survive.
How good is their marketing strategy etc

Yeah just the team's background is never enough. There are million other factors you need to take into consideration before investing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
This is just like saying you can buy a packaged food just because the package is of a color you love. While the package is fine you still have to check what the food was made from. If it's halal or if it is expired.

Likewise you consider an ICO in totality. You consider the uniqueness of the idea or technology and how they intend to achieve their goals.

Ask yourself of they can truly achieve what they set forth to.
Do they have competition? If yes how can they survive.
How good is their marketing strategy etc
Activity: 1319
Merit: 593
In #Bitcoin me trust
It's  not enough. The team is the key point but you can't decide to join just checking the team's background. They will mostly be clean but what if the project is realistic or not? You need to make a deeper research. Of course you won't have much information about the product/service if it's not directly related to your profession but you can search about it.
Activity: 168
Before joining an ICO, I know most of us take into consideration so many factors like; whitepaper, team's background, project's progress, number investors involved. But what I really want to know is whether just a Project's team background is good enough to convince you. You can state out other considerations as well.

Just that, no. The whitepaper is just as important in my book and I make sure to review other factors as well.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
 No, I do not usually look so sketchy. I always check carefully the details. The idea is very important for a new project that will determine the success or failure of the investment process.
Good staff is absolutely necessary but investors need more credibility than talent. In addition, they have to be different for other altcoins to attract me and other real investors. Wink
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
The background of the team should be considered first before wanting to join, because if the background is good, if I am 50% already interested to join. But background alone is not enough to know the project is good and it works or not. I think should understand in detail what projects we follow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
No of course not.
There are many factors that should be considered before choosing an ICO project. For me, I would like to see their idea. If the project has a unique idea, then I probably join the ICO.
I saw many ICO this day has a great idea but zero execution. So, see the team background also important. If the team has a great experience, I do believe that they will execute the ICO idea perfectly.
Activity: 238
Before joining an ICO, I know most of us take into consideration so many factors like; whitepaper, team's background, project's progress, number investors involved. But what I really want to know is whether just a Project's team background is good enough to convince you. You can state out other considerations as well.
Pages:
Jump to: