Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you make money from meme coins? - page 6. (Read 722 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 01, 2022, 12:18:57 PM
80% of my gains this year came from meme coins but at one point I got tired of them because Devs and scammers focus more on this use case now than anything, it's just a money making opportunity for them now so I stopped investing money on them as they get more unsafe to invest money on
Actually this has been said repeatedly by many people in this forum, where investing in meme coins is a very big risk and every meme coin is not always suitable to choose especially for the long term, so it is very good if you start to stop buying meme coin now.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158
January 01, 2022, 12:00:34 PM
80% of my gains this year came from meme coins but at one point I got tired of them because Devs and scammers focus more on this use case now than anything, it's just a money making opportunity for them now so I stopped investing money on them as they get more unsafe to invest money on
Smart move. There is always new fads going on in crypto. The earlier you catch them, the better it is in terms of returns.

Unfortunately, the hype seldom lives upto the actual product and most of the late entrants are only exit liquidity for the devs, the scammy teams and of course the influnecers.

Memecoins made a lot of people money but a lot of people lost on them too. Similarly, while NFTs made a lot of people crazy rich, most of the others who go into them hoping that it'll actually make sense and stand for something, more often than not, have ended up losing money.

It is only a game for those with a lot of ETH to play with. Upwards of 10-15 ETH. Otherwise its just meaningless images in your wallet that pay for the ones that the flippers sell off.
Activity: 405
Merit: 19
January 01, 2022, 11:44:52 AM
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
January 01, 2022, 11:02:09 AM

This Forcetoken doesn't resemble a dog meme coin, I highly doubt this will attract to grow a community. The funny part of this project is the roadmap because shilling is part of it lol the dev team is sure honest about what they do.

Phase 2
1- Stealth Launch
2- Biz Shilling
3- Reddit Shilling
4- Meme Contest

About the question if we could make money from memecoin? I think yes if you just chose the right memecoin. Not sure with this forcetoken.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
January 01, 2022, 10:47:37 AM
In 2021, meme coins have skyrocketed, both in value and in variety.

After the success of some meme coin, and with the increasing acceptance of crypto in general, the market is booming with meme coins.

How To Buy Meme Coins

Purchasing meme coins is similar to buying any other type of cryptocurrency. The first thing you need to do is register on an exchange platform and buy coins with fiat money (or trade them with other cryptocurrencies).

Meme coins are available on most of the large exchange platforms.

The Force is a meme coin, which started as a clone of a previous BSC token. That crypto upgraded to a new contract and stole previous funds for the dev. I think this is a real coin to start your investment. They offer great profits to earn.

Why Force Token?

Transparency from Developers

They promise to take every step to secure your trust. That includes burning liquidity, renouncing ownership and using the 2% team fund for marketing and development.

Hyper-Deflationary

A 10% tax is charged on every transaction. 6% to Liquidity, 2% reflections to JEDI holders, 2% to the marketing wallet

Community Driven and Distributed

The force will be 98% fair launched on pancake swap and liquidity locked to reward those rebels.

Low Supply

There will never be more than 1 JEDI token. Use yours wisely.

Volatile Nature

Volatility is always a major concern in cryptocurrency and these meme coins are even more volatile than mainstream crypto tokens. Meme coins are highly community-driven.

Their performance and fame are mostly linked to social media support and hype created by influencers.

So do you like to make real income with the latest meme coins?

For more info you can visit www.forcetoken.net

Pages:
Jump to: