Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you really make money on Forex? - page 36. (Read 29984 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 30, 2016, 08:54:11 AM
You can really make money on forex. Actualy i think this is more profitable than trading altcoins. You can earn thousand a day. But if you are good at analizing. I saw a thread here which he is offering his service to make you earn from forex. He is going to analize everything and you are going to follow his instructions in able for you to earn some profit. Here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/earn-1000s-plus-a-month-on-forex-trade-copier-join-for-200-one-time-fee-1664883

Don't take this guy's advice he's probably trying to scam you

care to back that up sir.

Monbux just vouched my service now why should we believe you over monbux

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dmitryvastov-is-a-scammer-1439440

The service he is referring to is mine i thought you were calling my service a scam. Apologies
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 30, 2016, 08:48:34 AM
You can really make money on forex. Actualy i think this is more profitable than trading altcoins. You can earn thousand a day. But if you are good at analizing. I saw a thread here which he is offering his service to make you earn from forex. He is going to analize everything and you are going to follow his instructions in able for you to earn some profit. Here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/earn-1000s-plus-a-month-on-forex-trade-copier-join-for-200-one-time-fee-1664883

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dmitryvastov-is-a-scammer-1439440
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
November 30, 2016, 07:34:30 AM
My friend makes money in forex. This is the main source of his income. But he was for many years engaged in this.

Forex and generally making money from trading is possible for everyone. well I believe it is a lot more easier with bitcoin and altcoin trading than any other types of trading because I have had experience with both but it is possible nonetheless.
but if you want to make some small amounts of profit as a second way of small income then it is easy and good thing to do actually but if you want to do it as a full time job as to earn a living, it becomes a lot harder because this is not a regular stress free job. you have to prepare yourself for a lot of stress and staring at a monitor for long hours each day to make good profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
November 30, 2016, 03:42:29 AM
Anyone tried or currently trading forex is it possible to make money on it?

Well, it is definitely possible to make money on it, however it really depends on whether you are trading for fun or for the long term profit. If you are trading for the long term profit, let me tell you that it is impossible to do so, if you do not have the knowledge and bankroll.

Think of it as a form of gambling, except there are a huge number of people participating in this PVP gambling game. No one can exactly predict where the price can go but one big whale can change the payouts for everyone. It's a game of riding market manipulation as a newbie, and a game that is almost like chess when you become a big forex trader. You are trying to predict others moves and get ahead of them.

TL;DR Forex can very profitable for the whales while for you it is almost impossible to make a continued profit.
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
November 30, 2016, 03:40:05 AM
My friend makes money in forex. This is the main source of his income. But he was for many years engaged in this.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
November 30, 2016, 03:32:03 AM

There are a lot of ads telling you that you can double or triple your money but this is not the case if you are going to play forex for the first time,you need to first educate first and learn candle stick graph,there are online courses and e-books about how to start on forex,yes there big money in Forex but you also need to know all the tricks to make it happen.
Doubling or tripling through Forex trading ? I guess it is not an easier task even for professional forex traders. In my opinion, a least profitable forex trading itself very hard due to its high risks. I personally do not recommend forex trading to anyone as we are having low risk and relatively profitable bitcoin trading why we need to trade forex ?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
November 30, 2016, 02:59:14 AM

There are a lot of ads telling you that you can double or triple your money but this is not the case if you are going to play forex for the first time,you need to first educate first and learn candle stick graph,there are online courses and e-books about how to start on forex,yes there big money in Forex but you also need to know all the tricks to make it happen.
November 29, 2016, 11:28:30 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 29, 2016, 10:19:41 PM

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
November 29, 2016, 09:42:49 PM
a trusted member have been make a vouch for that signals service as legit wow
i just wondering how long they can survive make profit through trading
it might can run forever as long as they have a good management
but as per my experience , a lot of people around me have a career in trading less than 10 years mostly ended up in profit, good thing indeed.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
November 29, 2016, 08:40:32 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
November 29, 2016, 07:11:53 PM
One can really make money on Forex. It is very possible one just need knowledge on trading. You can profit for about 1% or more  depending on how much the currency you invested to fluctuated. Of course it is like altcoin trading, there can be some losses if the price have gone down but it's part of trading. Even expert traders goes trough loss sometimes after all making money on forex has risks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
November 29, 2016, 06:36:11 PM
I can honestly say that you can make money with forex trading.
it is also my profession
Without risk-taking brings 6% a month my own portfolio
My money I have always invested in the stock market
you need experience to invest on the stock exchange and the time and money you do not need.

in forex trading
can profit to over 6%/month is very easy friend
you can see your portofilo in mybookfx or mql5, and how long you can get constan profit in forex trading

All this is true, but I think it all depends on what they are doing inside trading. If they do trading correct then the result obtained is much greater than what you said (6%), the science of trading should be searched and can not be purchased in any way. Because the experience is something that can give us a better thought and will surely make us become one of the friends who remind us
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
November 29, 2016, 06:17:16 PM
I can honestly say that you can make money with forex trading.
it is also my profession
Without risk-taking brings 6% a month my own portfolio
My money I have always invested in the stock market
you need experience to invest on the stock exchange and the time and money you do not need.

in forex trading
can profit to over 6%/month is very easy friend
you can see your portofilo in mybookfx or mql5, and how long you can get constan profit in forex trading
Activity: 181
November 29, 2016, 04:56:34 PM
Forex trading just seems easy and generating greater profits. This is actually a very big mental work. In addition to be a successful trader you need to have experience in trading
November 29, 2016, 04:52:07 PM
Forex had a couch or trainors but if you really want to earn money in trading why choose forex if there an good exchanger website where you can start trading into another crypto currencies? We can really make money there as long as we know how to trade properly.

In order to know how to trade on the forum you need experience. Therefore, it is best to find an experienced trader who teach trade.

No one teaches anyone. what he needs is the money to play with on his own until he gain experience. If he sticks to BTC/USD, its going to be much comfortable for him. its the best pair to start.

There are few who will teach but i don't think they can teach live trading themselves.

why would you join anyone who hasn't got money? also you would only join if he had money and his signals were good and if his signals are good isn't he making money.

all my members made money today. some more than others, one made over $3000, now if he can make that wouldn't i have made more as i gave the signal
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 29, 2016, 03:27:01 PM
Forex had a couch or trainors but if you really want to earn money in trading why choose forex if there an good exchanger website where you can start trading into another crypto currencies? We can really make money there as long as we know how to trade properly.

In order to know how to trade on the forum you need experience. Therefore, it is best to find an experienced trader who teach trade.

No one teaches anyone. what he needs is the money to play with on his own until he gain experience. If he sticks to BTC/USD, its going to be much comfortable for him. its the best pair to start.

There are few who will teach but i don't think they can teach live trading themselves.
There is a person helping others to make money, atleast at his thread he is giving trades to do, and looks like its a legit service, even when the fee is very tiny compared the potencial earnings. Forex can allow to make fortunes in seconds, lucky will be playing with you, but even pro traders does loose money at forex, i remember the option at etoro of follow expert traders i remember one person with something like 5000 pips down and the portfolio being at 300% last 12 months.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
November 29, 2016, 03:04:13 PM

Activity: 229
Merit: 250
November 29, 2016, 02:11:58 PM

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 29, 2016, 10:08:22 AM
trading forex is awesome

With how much money you playing, i mean you initial investment its 2000 dollars?
Anyway i did some research and you are part ot forexbroker group that charge 150 dollars monthly, im following those thread and i do hope to join those group soon as well, but i do know the risks of dealing with such, forex isnt a easy thing to play, otherwise we wouldnt be gamble.
Pages:
Jump to: