Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you share your trading experiences? - page 4. (Read 2814 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 10:46:23 AM
As I know cryptocurrency is a big part of trading because there is lots of section divided in this cryptocurrency market. My experience in reading section is very common because most of the people at first loss his money when they start cryptocurrency trading after some loss and after some experience they can earn money as like me because when I joined the cryptocurrency trading on the time I lost several money. At the moment in my trading so at the moment I just make a profit.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
October 05, 2018, 06:25:56 AM
The accuracy in analyzing the market is the main thing that we need to put forward. Market analysis is an analysis or arrangement to study various market problems. Market analysis will involve market location, market size, market nature and market characteristics. This thing is intended to find out, which coins have the potential, generate huge profits in trading. The success of a trader can be measured by the accuracy of the "trading strategy" that he applies on the basis paying attention to the situation and conditions of his market analysis.
Exactly! If you cannot analyze the market effectively and at the same time, have a plan, a goal and a strategy, trading will always be a difficult and the chances of always losing is always going to be high.

My experience span across the early stage of trying to trade and being in a rush to start until I realized, if you really want to do things right, take your time to get to know all you need to first, gain some demo experience, before you even start going in real life. It is during this demo experience that you gain some confidence on your trade and you will be able to make better decisions over time.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 04:49:45 AM
Yes i can Share my trading experience among my family members and friends circles. So my friends circle now starting trading and they could get profits by Bitcoin trading.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
October 05, 2018, 04:15:26 AM
My last time trading is on yesterday, and I bought some XLM on the 36xx satoshi, and I glad to see right now, the price still increase because in a few hours ago, the price is pump higher and I expecting to sell some of the amounts. I hope that the price can break 4000 satoshi or more so my profit will bigger and I think if this continues, then it will break higher in a few hours later.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 03:25:26 AM
my trading experience can get more than $ 1000 in just 1 hour and that i use trading capital for only $ 5000 i can get that much profit from utilizing the price movements of XRP which happened a few weeks ago till now i am still utilizing XRP price movements to search profit.
I bought Liza almost a year ago before it was merged. The price was too low and I hold more than hundred thousands of units of Liza. One day I sold all my coins for very low price and the very next day the price reached to half a dollar. When I calculate the price of yesterday and the current, I lost about more than $100000 just in one night. This is because of the wrong decision of selling my coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
October 04, 2018, 10:00:04 AM
My sharing experience? It's not really much, but I usually practice my morale every day. I think we need to understand the basics to invest successfully is the patience and the spirit of steel. Maintaining daily composure, practice patience to deal with unexpected drops.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
October 04, 2018, 09:54:09 AM
Hello,

I was joined in crypto world almost one year ago. In this period, I am continuously learning from here and also work here. That's why I got some money and from those money I save some. Now, I want to start trading though the market situation isn't good now but I want to do this. I am also ready to take risk.

For doing that and getting inspiration, I need to know about its details. It will be good when you share your experiences.
Let's share your opinion here.
Thanks
Since you are just a beginners in trading a will recommend to you that consider short term holding than daytrading because its very risky to expect profit in a 24 hours cycle.so better not to go for starting trading
And try to diversify you money instead in putting in single coin or token
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 09:37:56 AM
I have started with $ 1,000 and approximately 50 bucks a month diversification method began off, however it have become an excessive amount of of a hassle to hold up with all the stocks. i would recognition on 2/3 inventory at a time. make matters easy. technology can be useful for quick-time period investments, but it can be very lots cash because it's very lengthy-time period. there is lots of area for studies and seeing what the analysts have to say is likewise smooth to see.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
October 04, 2018, 09:24:03 AM
sometimes trading is not always as we expected, sometimes I can get a lot of profit but sometimes I also lose, maybe it's because my knowledge is lacking about trading, sometimes I also can't control emotions so I often make wrong decisions
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
October 04, 2018, 07:48:06 AM
My trading experiences makes me feel sometimes disappointed because after decided to do trading within this day, in the following days my coins that I was traded was rising up in price with one day gap only, from the time when I was doing trade with it. But the happiest moment also is reversible when I was doing trading with high coin price succeesfully, then after a few hours the market prices goes down deeply. So with this experienced I can say that cryptocurrency is volatile and unpredictable at all times.

There are times when we got lucky when we are trading and there are times as well when we just sell the coin and then the next day it would go up and then the opposite is also true when we sell the coin at the right time because in the next day, the coin would go down because bitcoin is not doing good. When I am just starting, I am easily swayed and panic buy or sell but now, I already have a trading plan that can help me in reducing my risk of incurring a bigger loss.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 07:25:28 AM
Its so nice to know that you gain more in crypto world, thats really one of the reasons why i get motivated not to leave cryptocurrency.

My experience in trading is just an average because im don’t really trade always, but it always depends on the exchange if its a good exchange.
Activity: 326
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 05:10:50 AM
Hello,

I was joined in crypto world almost one year ago. In this period, I am continuously learning from here and also work here. That's why I got some money and from those money I save some. Now, I want to start trading though the market situation isn't good now but I want to do this. I am also ready to take risk.

For doing that and getting inspiration, I need to know about its details. It will be good when you share your experiences.
Thanks
trading is not easy, and you also know that the risks are very large, your own spiculation and predictions for me are very necessary in trading crypto, but I recommend not trading days with the market situation as it has now , buying and holding for the long term is better in my opinion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 04:20:29 AM
My trading experiences makes me feel sometimes disappointed because after decided to do trading within this day, in the following days my coins that I was traded was rising up in price with one day gap only, from the time when I was doing trade with it. But the happiest moment also is reversible when I was doing trading with high coin price succeesfully, then after a few hours the market prices goes down deeply. So with this experienced I can say that cryptocurrency is volatile and unpredictable at all times.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
October 04, 2018, 04:10:57 AM
The only thing that you can do right now is keeping continue to search any profitable coin so you can make a profit. In this time, we are difficult to find which coin that can increase and that is our job to find the coin. Once you can find the coin, make sure you have a target buy and sell so you can directly place the order and wait until it's filled. You don't have to think about how much profit you can get from the trading, but you only need to remember that you should always make a profit in any amount.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 03, 2018, 07:25:56 PM
Hello,

Thanks

Since i start working in trading i have zero knowledge but thanks for the google and specially herein forum actually  trading job is none stop learning and studying job why because we need to monitor the market movements.

And specially we need follow wihich coins become potentially increase in the market before to buy as trader's
So traders need to buy token depends on their strategy to get percentage of profits
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 03, 2018, 07:03:58 PM
Hello,

Thanks
Probably the best thing that you can do if you're thinking to become a trader is to wait, you need to be completely sure that you are ready to become a trader, because in theory it is very easy to become a trader but once you are there and you are trying to obtain profits from the markets that is when you realize that this is a very difficult profession that only a handful of people can do.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
October 03, 2018, 12:37:18 PM
My trading experience is extremely simple. First I buy in to a cryptocurrency at a certain price, the next day it drops 10-50%. Repeat this process a few times until you have almost no money left.

That is me.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 03, 2018, 12:10:11 PM
This thread will be not enough for one to share his or her trading experience,  especially some of us that were trading stocks, commodities and forex before the advert of cryptocurrencies.  I have lose all my investments in 2007 and 2011 but I have to keep on to be were I am today.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 09:49:21 AM
currently the market situation is very unstable, most of the crypto is experiencing price drops continuously. and make trading difficult to predict. I personally use scalping techniques to make a profit. around 2% to 5% is my profit target every day at this time. so that it remains safe for daily profits. so if you want to trade. hope to be careful. because of the greater risk at this time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 06:45:15 AM
Hello,

Thanks
I’ve been trading for a while now, but I’m not yet perfect so I’m always careful when I’m trading. Sometimes I lose and when that happens I always try to cut my loss. Another thing is that I don’t go all in when I’m trading, I just take a few percentage and trade with it and make a little profit, by the end of the day it amounts to a huge profit.

A part from trading I have other jobs I’m doing and that’s how I was able to raise the money I used to start up trading. Trading is really good and all it takes is patience.
Pages:
Jump to: