Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto? - page 49. (Read 71570 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 256
June 09, 2018, 10:29:02 AM
Becoming rich with crypto depends on your level of investment and knowledge. To gain substantially by trading in Bitcoin you should know why the prices go up and down and good estimation power.  When trading, buy the crypto asset when it is in wretched condition and then allow the price to rise. Besides trading, you can also start mining to earn crypto currencies. Otherwise holding is the best option to become rich.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 03:31:54 AM
To get rich from crypto would require big money and capital, if only rely on bounties would be difficult, but I'm sure that with $ 200 investment it could reach $ 20,000 if I hold for 5 years later.
Many stories and stories that many people get rich because of crypto, even they start from bounty or zero, with trading strategy and join ICO then it can happen, let us read a lot in this forum so that can be successful and rich like there.
Yes, there are already stories telling that crypto makes people rich and its true and even me I can testify that since it makes me improve my financial life and I have friends that are getting rich because of crypto.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 03:19:33 AM
i used to think that small investments in many portfolios is the best, an example is if one has $10k he will spread it and invest $1k in many portfolios. But i have come to realise that investment is best done when you are able to find two or three promising portfolios and invest in that. This is because many the former is like being a stock broker which requires a lot of training and expertise on the side of an investor. 
Activity: 158
June 09, 2018, 12:27:34 AM
it depends on which coins you hold and how long you hold them . in the long term , encryption has a bright future . currently these coins are a good investment . for example , ontology , eos , ark
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
June 08, 2018, 08:18:59 PM
To get rich from crypto would require big money and capital, if only rely on bounties would be difficult, but I'm sure that with $ 200 investment it could reach $ 20,000 if I hold for 5 years later.
Many stories and stories that many people get rich because of crypto, even they start from bounty or zero, with trading strategy and join ICO then it can happen, let us read a lot in this forum so that can be successful and rich like there.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 07:45:59 PM
Activity: 115
June 08, 2018, 07:41:39 PM
Do not hesitate to get rich from crypto use your money for long term investing choose coins that you think the growth is good enough wait a while coin coin itu Will grow because crypto can make use rich
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
June 08, 2018, 07:03:56 PM
Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

If you do correct investments in the right blockchains and alts and will be patient enough and fix your profits and losses on time, then that's the way for success and cool life
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
June 08, 2018, 06:51:13 PM
I believe that if we have good knowledge and experience on crypto then we can get rich. Cryptocurrency is a great potential market, and in the future it will grow strongly and have a very high value. So if we want to make a profit in the future then I think we should invest in the crypto market in the long term. We should invest in Bitcoin or other potential altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, EOS, NEO. In addition, we can invest in ICO-enabled projects. I believe that at the end of this year Bitcoin price will be very high, maybe it will reach $ 25000
Activity: 154
June 08, 2018, 06:18:46 PM
In my opinion, it is always possible to get rich with cryptocurrencies. If you follow the news, teams and the price speculations, I think you can rise your chance to get good profits.
you can follow the news but be alert some of scammers can spread the fake news about price and if you afraid from fake news and sell your altcoins so you can face lost. their are alot of people who get rich on investment of altcoins. crypto currencies increase their life standart and live independently

Thank you for your warning, I think this is very important. I hope we can always find the real news about the cryptocurrencies. Good luck!
Activity: 167
June 08, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink
They said it is impossible but i know it is possible .ee can earn a million of pesos or dollars
I know many peoples are doubt about it but every hours and days can change it .
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
June 08, 2018, 12:30:36 PM
If money is available, it is possible to make good use of daily buying and selling, but if you do not have a certain accumulation, you can be forced to do it for a long time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
June 08, 2018, 12:27:09 PM
I think definitely yes, as long as you find the right ICO's you can make big money if their tokens gain worth. Wink
Most people in this market are aiming to get rich and many of them make a lot of money in the ICO and soon become an analyst. I think instead of trading every day, you should invest ICO because this is where you make rich quick and also make you poor very soon.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
June 08, 2018, 11:11:56 AM
Not sure about getting rich but surely we can get alot of profit by investing into the crypto market and bitcoins....if you are experienced enough and can hold the coin with patience it will surely give you profit in a long term

To get rich or not everybody has that chance because bitcoin and crypto give you a big chance of profit and it all depends on you if you want to work hard to earn a lot of coins or you invest and you have patience in it. maybe it can make you rich. it all depends on your efforts dude
Activity: 10
June 08, 2018, 09:41:14 AM
I think definitely yes, as long as you find the right ICO's you can make big money if their tokens gain worth. Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 09:07:44 AM
Hello guys,

Yes you can still get rich by the use and help of the crypto's. This is a good year for some cryptos in the market so there are great altcoins that is good invest that you'll surely earn huge return and make you rich.
Activity: 112
June 08, 2018, 08:11:27 AM
Yea if you use proper risk management and invest in certain projects at early stages.

Of course it is very possible that we can get rich through cryptocurrency. We just have to be patient and use the right strategies in trading. Although it is very risky here but if we are using the right strategies and good coins along with good timing and positive outlook, we can all be rich.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
June 08, 2018, 02:38:50 AM
It is true that you can get rich quickly with cryptocurrency, compared to gold and real estate. Although, cryptocurrency is a risky investment, but it offers more possibility of getting rich.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
June 08, 2018, 02:30:14 AM
I honestly believe that we would become rich in cryptocurrency as long the bull market will finally commence soon. To get rich in crypto, it takes time and effort to get there by just being skilled in day trading, long-term holding, or just simply join bounty programs or becoming an advisor or ambassador in an ICO. It is not a get rich quick scheme, so we have to do whatever it takes to reach our goals in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
June 08, 2018, 01:30:44 AM
Yea if you use proper risk management and invest in certain projects at early stages.
Pages:
Jump to: