Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you still get rich with crypto? - page 68. (Read 71570 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
April 09, 2018, 10:08:42 AM
Who is the most successful person in China's securities industry? Some people might think of wang yawei, and some people would think of gao shan wen. But I think the most successful person should be lau chi ping. When doing tencent in the process of the project, found the huge potential of the company must resolutely gave up the Goldman salary, to join the market question is suffering from tencent, eventually become tencent's number two.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
April 09, 2018, 09:57:52 AM
nothing is impossible, with good experience and knowledge through trading we will be able to get a lot of profits, so also if good in investing in ICO, determine the profit also from the success of ICO, all that will make us rich, that's my opinion

Don't believe everything you say
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 09:50:33 AM
Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink
of course can, has been proven many people who are involved in the world of critics can become rich quickly. although not without a hard struggle. but the time required is shorter than investing in the FIAT currency
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 08:19:44 AM
Absolutely yes you could get rich. If you invest with the right ico, and if you have a capital that could sustain an investment. The right technique on how manipulate on your investment on cryptomarket.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 07:36:57 AM
Getting rich with crypto are not problem at all, my question for you is how ?
Do you have plan in your mind? Capital, you have source ?
Knowledge about processes,  you have reading so far?

You decide your future on crypto not the others...
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
April 09, 2018, 07:05:52 AM
Absolutely yes (obviously in proportion to the capital invested). Surely forget the profits of those are in this world from day 1. If you have the good fortune and insight to invest in the altcoin and ico right, you can make a 30 / 40x. If we count that the blockchain is only at the beginning of the development and applications and that many people do not know this technology, the possible profits with the long term hodl are very interesting
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 09, 2018, 06:12:53 AM
Obviously you can still get rich with crypto. What else do you think attracts the entire world to this market? People have become millionaires by just sitting at home. There is a misconception that only early adopters have the potential to make it big, but that is absolutely wrong. Even people who enter the market today have just as much chance to become a millionaire. So many altcoins double in price within weeks. All you need is the correct trading advice and luck. Had you invested 1000$ in this market 3 days ago, your investment would have increased by almost 20% today. Tell me one such market which would make you rich by 20% in just 3 days!
Activity: 83
April 09, 2018, 06:02:58 AM
even if the market fell quite badly the past few months doesn't guarantee that it will recover until news concerning crypto regulation is cleared up once and for all. Although many are still hyped about buying back at current 'discounted' prices, I would rather play safe with my hard earned money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 06:00:30 AM
The market fell significantly. This is a good time to make from small to something. I think that 1K$ can make 100K$+ in months or years. You just need to choose the right assets for investment.
Activity: 133
April 09, 2018, 05:57:09 AM
If you work hard in crypto I think yes you still get rich or earn money for the daily expenses of the family and save for the future.Everything is possible if you work,patiently wait and positivity.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
April 09, 2018, 05:49:16 AM
nothing is impossible in the world of crypto what else to be a rich man.
there are many people who are successful in the world of crypto.
now depending on whether you want to go into it or not.
but remember the risks must also exist.
Activity: 123
April 09, 2018, 05:28:10 AM
of course. Crypto mainly derived from the investment of ICO or bounty. many people already prove it and many who switch from their main job and focus on the job of running the world this crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 04:50:42 AM
In crtypto world tgere is always the possibility for that. First you need knowledge of investor and of course your money to start off.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 04:25:02 AM
Fundamentally, the cryptocurrency market is still in its early stages and opportunities for investors are huge in the near future. To be successful in this emerging market, I believe the most important thing is the true knowledge of the investor, when you have the good knowledge you can fully assess the market and can make the main decision no need to ask for help from anyone.
Becoming rich by investing in crypto coin in future would be a little difficult task because all the crypto coins would become expensive by that time. If someone is looking for becoming a millionaire by spending minimum amount, now is his time. The digital market is red at the moment but won’t remain so. Investing in bitcoin or any potential crypto coin now is better than waiting for few more months.
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 01:03:59 PM
You may become very wealthy person by coding your trading patterns. Buying at certain levels and selling at certain levels to be reached later are only things yoou should be doing and its not that hard I suppose..

Indeed, with method of trading as well as good management and discipline of course we have a great opportunity to be rich with crypto, but it is certainly not something easy because we know if price of crypto is always volatile and difficult to predict.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
April 08, 2018, 12:51:10 PM
You may become very wealthy person by coding your trading patterns. Buying at certain levels and selling at certain levels to be reached later are only things yoou should be doing and its not that hard I suppose..
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
April 08, 2018, 12:37:59 PM
of course i believe it is still very profitable when we invest in crypto, i know that because as a small investor, i can still be able to get more than 1000$ a month, so anyone who want to get rich just take the risks and invest big, the more you dare to invest, the more profit you can get in this young and growing market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 12:29:23 PM
Hello guys,

here i want to start a discussion about the possibility of getting rich with cryptos. if you start off with an amount of lets say max. 1k i dont think so. If we say you are able to invest like 10-100k you can still earn alot of money but in this case you are already very wealthy. Here is no enough space below this post to either say "Hey man you got it right" or just prove me wrong. leeeeeeeeeeeeets go  Wink

if anyone have 10-100k to invest then he already wealthy ?
who said wealthy people should not invest more , instead they can easily invest without any worry of losing .
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 08, 2018, 12:23:00 PM
I continue to participate in Crypto but I think that to succeed and rich in the Crypto market like today is impossible. Markets are more difficult, I think they will become more difficult in the next few years.
Activity: 182
April 08, 2018, 12:10:17 PM
I think 10k to 100k can get you rich in a year easily, (but this is because the market is bearish right now) If it was 3 months ago you would be poor Smiley
Right investment in alts can make x100. You have to pick the right alts which you wanna hodl or wait for pumps.
Binance coin pumps or IDEX hodl coins can be considered.
No risk no rich
Pages:
Jump to: