Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you suggest a better way?? - page 2. (Read 2332 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
August 03, 2017, 03:54:10 AM
The market is falling is it the affect of the upcoming segwit? Or just a normal move in the market in which is the up and down of the price?? Is it ok to hold bitcoins in the exchanger? Can you help me???
Its ok to hold bitcoins in the exchange itself but we must also see whether that exchange supports BCC and will issue new BCC coins as per the amount of BTC or not.Otherwise,the same situation would happen to investors like investors who held their bitcoins in kraken exchange and now abusing it for not giving BCC coins.But kraken had already said that they would not support BCC.

Storing your coins in exchanges is a risky thing. Dont you heard the news about btc-e? or other exchanges that had an issue recently? Your money cant be refund to you once it lost in the exchange? Better way to treat exchanges as itself, use it only as trading site not a wallet. Then after you done trading transfer it to your wallet that holds your private key.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 03, 2017, 03:22:56 AM
The market is falling is it the affect of the upcoming segwit? Or just a normal move in the market in which is the up and down of the price?? Is it ok to hold bitcoins in the exchanger? Can you help me???
Its ok to hold bitcoins in the exchange itself but we must also see whether that exchange supports BCC and will issue new BCC coins as per the amount of BTC or not.Otherwise,the same situation would happen to investors like investors who held their bitcoins in kraken exchange and now abusing it for not giving BCC coins.But kraken had already said that they would not support BCC.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 23, 2017, 05:53:32 PM
Falling or dropping the price value of different altcoins or bitcoin is just a normal situation in trading industry.
Now about your question regarding holding your bitcoin in the exchange site platform, that would be fine as long as the balance is not a huge amount, even you know the the private key, or security it is still not safe, its just my opinion only. Maybe if the exchange is like Bittrex, Poloniex, or bitcoinwisdom, kraken and others you trusted it, well that would depend on you.
Fluctuations are the essence of crypto market. This is because of fluctuations that prices pump too much. Fluctuations are the real cause behind the buying and selling of coins. There’s nothing to be worried about unsteady crypto market. As far as keeping bitcoins at exchangers is concerned, I will suggest you to keep them in some offline wallet. But if you really want to keep them at exchanger, kindly check out the security provided by the respective exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 21, 2017, 01:51:07 PM
- It was just a panic sell from newbie traders with fear of possible hardfork during segwit activation which is now over.
- Yes it is normal move so you should just hold your bitcoins tightly
- Holding bitcoin in exchange platforms is risky, you better hold them in electrum or paper wallet and if you can afford hardware wallet provide ultimate security.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 21, 2017, 01:22:45 PM

it is recommend to dont hold in the exchange the bitcoins to take them into your wallet with private key and so on...
i have at moment just altoins at poloniex, i trade there with my bot this strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1gmlbm9L3I
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
July 21, 2017, 10:50:27 AM
HODL if you don't have such as financial problem, buy when dump/low and just still Hold it until problem came just pinch some in your hold but don't convert it all  Grin The more you have the better will be your profit. Then go for stocks or business in life that may help you a lot somehow can be lifetime investment. Don't set aside you coins in exchange, it may eat your money because some exchange are doing shit to just scam people.
What a good suggestion! I know you are thinking about buy when the price dump then sell it when price increase. The logic of the cryptocurrency, by doing that you can earn a lot of buying and selling of bitcoin. In bitcoin, they're implementing patience is a virtue because if you wait until the price high then this is the time to sell your bitcoin with a good amount.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 21, 2017, 10:13:53 AM
Don't hold your Bitcoin in an exchanger. move them to blockchain or any other wallet which has private near to you. Hold your Bitcoin bro, don't sell them with cheap rate.

Well, right now it's still a lot of popping out someone who was spreading the issue that might not ever happen. Because right now it's a lot of people who still have the desire to get a lot of bitcoin in lower prices, because it is 5 years price bitcoin will be at a minimum price of $5000. So they don't want to miss a thereto, the holding is the way the best and we should always be sure and wait

Activity: 868
Merit: 289
July 21, 2017, 09:45:27 AM
Falling or dropping the price value of different altcoins or bitcoin is just a normal situation in trading industry.
Now about your question regarding holding your bitcoin in the exchange site platform, that would be fine as long as the balance is not a huge amount, even you know the the private key, or security it is still not safe, its just my opinion only. Maybe if the exchange is like Bittrex, Poloniex, or bitcoinwisdom, kraken and others you trusted it, well that would depend on you.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
July 21, 2017, 03:00:33 AM
I think the market is down because of the issue of split chains that create panic, but now the forum admins there are saying chain split is a small possibility but no one knows later, it would be better not to keep bitcoin in the exchanger when segwit.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
July 21, 2017, 02:47:25 AM
Base on I hear from other people it's not safe to store your btc in any exchange before August 1, make sure you already move the btc you have to the wallet that you had full control or you have the private key.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
July 20, 2017, 09:03:40 PM
HODL if you don't have such as financial problem, buy when dump/low and just still Hold it until problem came just pinch some in your hold but don't convert it all  Grin The more you have the better will be your profit. Then go for stocks or business in life that may help you a lot somehow can be lifetime investment. Don't set aside you coins in exchange, it may eat your money because some exchange are doing shit to just scam people.
Thats true just hodl if planning for an earning good. But currently the bitcoin price is increasing and I dont know if still there will be a downtrend will happen before aug1. Moreover, for now I just hold and I think there will be a bright future may happen soon.
i am sure that there will be no such a bad effect of the 1st August on the price of bitcoin, i am sure that the price of bitcoin will continue increase even before 1st August and will continue increase after 1st August also.
Did you guys heard about the rumours recently?
That the split looks like won't happened as most miner agreed on segwit .
And that's what makes the current market bounce back heading to the next level of bitcoin price! Keep holding no doubt!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2017, 09:02:13 PM
I would prioritize doing a hold on the wallet. Because we will not know what will happen after Segwit, the bitcoin market is still unpredictable. If you want to secure the bitcoin you have then doing hold will make you less affected, you can still speculate that the bitcoin price will still be the same as what you see today.
Activity: 392
July 20, 2017, 08:56:06 PM
If you're doubted, it's better if you would choose to convert it into dollar currency avialable in exchanger. This is someyhing safer and less expensive way of preventing be involved in the market of bitcoin.
Activity: 172
July 20, 2017, 07:36:52 PM

If you carry worries about the safety of exchanges for holding bitcoins, never trust them. Try to use offline wallets to be in safe side. Exchanges can't guarantee to split your bitcoins in case of hard split.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 20, 2017, 07:17:14 PM

Offcourse NO. keep in your wallet and Wait !! keep your wallet backup !
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
July 20, 2017, 11:27:40 AM
Exchanges have provided notification to the users with regards to the splitting that's expected to happen within few weeks time. Also legendary users too have suggested to hold all the virtual coins in an offline wallets and don't participate into trading activities during those days.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
July 20, 2017, 11:27:22 AM
Both, the reason make the price of crypto are falldown 50-400% if compare few months ago are by SegWit2x and the correction price in crypto market by whale. We are in bearish trend, I suggest you hold Bitcoin in exchange now, don't try margin and sell now not good price

What did you said man? Why suggest to hold bitcoin in exchange? So you can sell at the higher peak before soft fork? Poor decisions obviously, do not put your bitcoin into exchanges, withdraw it and secure the private keys, don't worry because bitcoin price will rise again as we have seen today, it rebound and recover.
Cryptocurrencies prices declined before due to some people spreading misleading information about chain split and fud about crash.
But, as long as you believe in bitcoin, then it wouldn't be problem. Just make sure you are ready for the next day when segwit2x will lock-in and bitcoin price skyrocket again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 20, 2017, 11:09:15 AM
Thats true just hodl if planning for an earning good. But currently the bitcoin price is increasing and I dont know if still there will be a downtrend will happen before aug1. Moreover, for now I just hold and I think there will be a bright future may happen soon.
i am sure that there will be no such a bad effect of the 1st August on the price of bitcoin, i am sure that the price of bitcoin will continue increase even before 1st August and will continue increase after 1st August also.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.
July 19, 2017, 09:58:39 PM

Hi there Nasty23,  I've sent you a private message
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 19, 2017, 09:24:22 PM

No. It is not OK to hold the Bitcoins in the exchanges. Because if a chain split occurs (although the chances are quite low), the exchange has the power to decide which chain you want to go for. They will select a chain for you, and you will lose coins from the other chain.
Pages:
Jump to: