Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you think , better time for trading ? - page 12. (Read 11726 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think currently Bitcoin break out in the price that reaching all time high due to Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) news effect. Usually, When bitcoin begin to pump high, most of altcoin getting freezed or even the their price going down. So I have two cases for trading the meantime :
- If ETF is denied I would sell all BTC to fiat or buying ZEC ( this crypto tend to rise up for long-term )
- If ETF is accepted I would hold my BTC because I think it it can pump higher $1500
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Well, you can buy Bitcoin at a high price, but it can go even higher later on. At the same time, you can buy altcoin at a lower price, but it will eventually go even lower.
What's more, it can be vice versa  Cheesy
You decide
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
Here everyone knows that the currently the price of the Bitcoin at the peak of the sky .
But due to the increase of the price the price of less famouse altcoins are became down .
So here is a better chance to buy some altcoins?
What is your thoughts about this guy's ? Share your thoughts  Cheesy

most of the altcoins you see out there are going down, and it has nothing to do with bitcoin price, that is their nature to get dumped because they were pump and dump coins.

but about some coins what you said is true, some of them have some good potential to rise and the dips these days can be a good chance to pick some cheap coins up before they bounce back up.

but the important question is about which coins are good to buy now and which ones aren't.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
big news about bitcoin in date 9 - 11 march
so if but altcoin this now is not competitif, because bitcoin price can very big incraese in 9 - 11 march if SEC ETF and PBOC aprove bitcoin
or can crash and down price if disaprove, so i think is good wait and see

Let's keep an optimistic approach and hope for the best. Any decision in favour or against will be a chance to enter in the bitcoin while considering the long term. Even if the decision goes against it then the price will drop below $1,000 and there are lot of traders who are willing to buy bitcoin at that price so even if it crashes, it will be an opportunity.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I see no problem buying or selling anytime, as long as you buy low and sell high and of course you should look at the price on Satoshi and not USD otherwise you will find yourself confused and probably losing instead of making any profit, this is also valid as long as you are planning to hold bitcoins for the long term.
If you are spending your coins however (buying stuff), you should do it while the price is high and when It's low because you will be spending more In that case.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
big news about bitcoin in date 9 - 11 march
so if but altcoin this now is not competitif, because bitcoin price can very big incraese in 9 - 11 march if SEC ETF and PBOC aprove bitcoin
or can crash and down price if disaprove, so i think is good wait and see
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
My thoughts is in line with what you have said, assets should be bought when there are low in price and sold when there are high in price. The Best time to buy altcoins especially those that are low in price is now because with little Satoshi you can get them in quantity and coverts it again when there appreciate.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Here everyone knows that the currently the price of the Bitcoin at the peak of the sky .
But due to the increase of the price the price of less famouse altcoins are became down .
So here is a better chance to buy some altcoins?
What is your thoughts about this guy's ? Share your thoughts  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: