Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you trust ICONOMI if ICONOMI depends on ETH? - page 2. (Read 1469 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
ICONOMI seems like an interesting project, a trust fund of sorts where you trust investors to do a good job and mainain the token value up, so in a way, you are investing on a lot of projects by investing on ICONOMI.

The problem is: ETH is a mess. ETH always end up hard forked etc. It will happen again. Once this happens, all the ETH related tokens like ICONOMI, will suffer.

So how can I trust it long term? Why they didn't run it under Bitcoin blockchain instead of ETH?

did you look at which token is next to bitcoin in the coinmarketcap.com dumb Hero? that's how messed up things can be when you get into the market late.
its always amazing how the ICN price Rise up that you don't get the chance to enter to buy cheaper ICN. tell you what you still can buy ICN for a cheaper price, PM me for it. its going to be less than 20k. remember PM me.
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
iconomi coin not depends on ETH
but is iconomi coin create use ethreum token, so if ethreum problem iconomi problem too
if iconomi coin swap in and create new coin, is big problem down trust, and procces migration coin in exchanger is longtime too

iconomi coin is indpendence not depends ETH, but still need ETH
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
So how can I trust it long term?
Don't trust it. It's easy as that.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
ICONOMI seems like an interesting project, a trust fund of sorts where you trust investors to do a good job and mainain the token value up, so in a way, you are investing on a lot of projects by investing on ICONOMI.

The problem is: ETH is a mess. ETH always end up hard forked etc. It will happen again. Once this happens, all the ETH related tokens like ICONOMI, will suffer.

So how can I trust it long term? Why they didn't run it under Bitcoin blockchain instead of ETH?

I don't have any coins or token run on eth,for the simple reson that it is eth dependent and there's a complicxation involve,I prefer a bitcoin similar blockchain,it's easy to understand although quite costly for for developers who hire coder to create their coin..
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Early Bitcoin Supporter
Your concern is actually valid. I too would like to see how this would play-out in the event it happens.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

Pages:
Jump to: