Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you trust stuff like Hashocean? - page 3. (Read 2466 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 17, 2016, 10:40:16 AM
I don't trust anything beginning with Hash unless I've grown and pressed it myself Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2016, 10:39:32 AM
Sometimes the hardest thing to do in investing is just sitting still and doing nothing.  Being patient.  

The more you try to do with your bitcoin, the more likely you are to lose money--especially with cloud mining, as others have said.   Just sit still and quiet.
yes man i have also tried to invest in altcoin trading recently but only loss almost half of my bankroll but never tried cloud mining. I find investing in gambling bankroll quite profitable but with great risk. I am thinking to invest some of my funds in moneypot these days.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
May 17, 2016, 10:34:50 AM
Sometimes the hardest thing to do in investing is just sitting still and doing nothing.  Being patient. 

The more you try to do with your bitcoin, the more likely you are to lose money--especially with cloud mining, as others have said.   Just sit still and quiet.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
May 17, 2016, 10:27:50 AM
Nope, you will always lose with cloud mining. Just think about it for a minute...if you had a bunch of mining gear why sell it for less than it can earn by running it? Pretty much every single cloud mining operation was either a ponzi or simply failed. Never invest into them...if it looks too good to be true then it is.

I know is a ponzi... but some people has made money with hashocean and posted proof. The question is when to cash out and leave before the collapse happens.

I have just found this calculator thingy:

https://hashocean.com/repayment/

The interesting part is that no matter how much you invest, there seems to be a cap and 2-3 months is always the time to wait for the return of investment to happen. So im guessing this may collapse during the halving... we will see.

Congrats to everyone that has been on hashocean and has made money already, but I don't think I will take the risk to be honest.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
May 17, 2016, 10:08:47 AM
Here we go again...

Safe to say tyhat you would not roi with cloud mining unless you have lots of cash, you would probably still not roi or just roi in time.For potential cloud ponzi sites, you spending that amount means that can safely run away with the money, you have made them filthy rich. Just spend the money on holding bitcoins instead and get instant roi where any potential increase in price are instant profits.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
May 17, 2016, 10:04:17 AM
Nope, you will always lose with cloud mining. Just think about it for a minute...if you had a bunch of mining gear why sell it for less than it can earn by running it? Pretty much every single cloud mining operation was either a ponzi or simply failed. Never invest into them...if it looks too good to be true then it is.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
May 17, 2016, 09:51:52 AM
Im thinking about ways to put some of my bitcoins to generate some passive income instead of just sitting there for a decade. Ive seen a lot of talking about making gains with hashocean, but it takes about 2 to 3 months for return of investment to be made, and beyond those 2 to 3 months you start making gains. Of course, who knows if hashocean will be operative in not 2 to 3 month, but tomorrow...
Pages:
Jump to: