Pages:
Author

Topic: Can you wait? - page 56. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 06:21:44 PM
It is hard to say to the people to not sell their digital assests as each of us have different needs and if some of us needed the assets that we have regardless of the price then we will just sell it to fulfill our everyday need.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
August 13, 2018, 06:09:08 PM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.

This is the reason why Bitcoin is falling
https://www.coindesk.com/no-surprise-here-crypto-yawns-as-sec-kicks-can-on-bitcoin-etf-decision/

People are waiting and see what happen if Bitcoin will be approved or not, we are all hoping that it will eventually approve
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
August 13, 2018, 06:04:36 PM
The present situation of the market has caused panic into the minds of some crypto enthusiasts. Some have not seen so much dip as this. One thing i know is that, crypto is very volatile. So no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise back. Just watch out for what will happen in few weeks' time.
I will only urge you to wait and do not sell in panic.
Pages:
Jump to: