Pages:
Author

Topic: Canada, the ignored - page 2. (Read 2959 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000
My money; Our Bitcoin.
December 21, 2011, 05:08:56 PM
As a fellow Canadian, I'm curious if your business is online or brick and mortor.

Online.

I didn't start this thread to promote myself and my business so I will leave it at that.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
December 21, 2011, 05:04:32 PM
As a fellow Canadian, I'm curious if your business is online or brick and mortor.
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
December 21, 2011, 05:03:53 PM
I've been pretty surprised by this as well.  Although many exchanges do offer CAD markets, it doesn't seem like they get much traction.  Wonder why that is.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000
My money; Our Bitcoin.
December 21, 2011, 04:58:53 PM
Ever since this Bitcoin thing came along I have been disappointed with how little the various new businesses and exchanges take Canada into account.

We in the Great White North have always been early adopters and big users of all things digital.

Beauty eh!

In my own business I have given my customers the option to pay by Bitcoin ( and give them a discount if they choose that option ) for months now...
and offer what help I can to get them started if they show interest, but have never had that much I can point them to in terms of Canadians easily
and inexpensively buying and selling Bitcoins etc..     

There are lots of stats which shows these facts. Here is just one article I grabbed at random. I hope more of you running Bitcoin businesses and the like,
or thinking of starting a new one, will take note:

Canadians’ Internet usage nearly double the worldwide average

“Since 10 years ago, since the boom of the Internet, we’ve always been at the top of online engagement.”

Thanks for listening.

If you want to buy a poor ignored hoser a beer:
1DyDrwKsx3HjRXK7xQ5YRZ2YGfFdcmh1Ys
Pages:
Jump to: