Pages:
Author

Topic: Canada USA UK and maybe Europe best countries now to become rich - page 2. (Read 136 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Canada USA UK maybe but depends wich countries in Europe.
If you are into crypto you definately want to be in USA
I disagree actually.

The election happens at November but until then it’s Biden’s laws. The tax for cryptocurrency are high and american citizens who are crypto enthusiasts are not happy about it.

Besides if you really think that Trump will hold his word and actually favor crypto after he wins then I must say that there’s a huge chance that he doesn’t do any of his promises.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Canada USA UK maybe but depends wich countries in Europe.
If you are into crypto you definately want to be in USA the trump vs Biden see that crypto users population getting larger so life is all about business and profit don't forget that political guys need talk what bring them votes of voters so now Biden and trump start fight with each other who will get most votes and both of them want crypto people votes.
We live in business society everybody is focus on wealth and money specially political guys and their associates.
In USA those who wait CBDC-S will stay on waiting many people Are against this so this is good way for biden and trump to get votes most likely trump will approve new digital dollar wich is USDC he can say just that's new CBDC okay that's for USA.
Canada and UK Are best the Canada leader trudeau is young and no life experince he try to be tough guy to rule over Canada but old guys like me can see this guy is newbie and those who smart enough can find easy loopholes of everything.
UK same thing rishi sunak aswell too Young so it makes easy to use the situation for own benefits.
Best times to make money and business are when leaders are either too old or too Young and in biden times a lot mess in USA but same time a lot opportunities.
So in UK and Canada and USA now there is best leaders Because they don't Understood nothing and If you are sharp you use it smart ways the situation in europe it's little bit different there is still strong leaders.
So If you not friend of your country leader you want them to be weak not strong...look at Putin try to do anything in russia now lol it's impossible the goverment is too strong.
Also the france now it's good Because macron is another guy without life experince and real knowledge so france is very good place to be you can speculate a lot and play with laws and system because weak leader means easy to do things and a lot Loopholes in the system
it's best time to start cryptocurrency exchanger and getting away with taxes and everything legally becouse in uk and Canada leaders don't have idea how to control yes trudeau kind of newbies can control weak people but not strong sharp minded people.
Another example look at belarus it's a strong leader and not easy for new guys to start anything.
UK is also good Because of brexit and a lot mess going on you can Do sneaky moves to use the confused situation for your advamched.
Because i see kids newbies are leaders i'll choose country for my blockchain project UK and Canada becouse its pivotal moment and good to start things there.
Off course economic bad situation is good too you can make people to do things for you becouse they want to earn money so it's perfect timing for smart people like me.
Off course If you want to be person who just work and follow the orders and you can not think by yourself then UK Canada and USA and france might not be the best for you then you should go to place where is strong leader and strong goverment.
But in USA it's not secret that in future people wealth will be based on how much cryptocurrency they have like btc.
But yes If you want to start business and play around with system half gray half legal and so then you want to go countries where is weak leaders first of all Justin truedau and rishi sunak don't have any real life experinces they are from the rich family that show's weakness no military background it show's weakness they try to look like strong but they are not china leader told to canada trudau that you don't know how to talk and to behave the china and russia see that now it's best time for them to move because Western most powerful leaders are like kids no life experince and don't have the mentality how to be respected same goes to france the macron is young and life experince and If you don't have life experinces you don't know how to handle goverment the way that will be strong and other countries will respect your country you and your political decisions.
Humans biggest Lesson here will be that School degree is not what makes great leader of country but the skills and experince how to solve real world issues and situation.
That's why UK and Canada people complain a lot becouse in this countries those who are use to that goverment is strong and always take care of them now it's different only the strongest ones can be successful Its all good by the time i see kids as sunak leaders in Western countries i'll set up my blockchain project and by the time there will be stronger leader my project will be so huge that nobody didnt even know how it was happening.
Countries belong to those who are dominant and want to control others not to just nation
It's good now people like me without even any School education can use this situation easy and then i'll hire Under me those with School degree Smiley i can never do this where country goverment are strong so now it's perfect time to go and make money and make your own rules becouse those newbie guys don't know what they do and old life experinced people can see that as opportunity.

So: "when the cats the away the mouses and rats will come out and play "
Pages:
Jump to: