Pages:
Author

Topic: Canadian Gift Cards - Coincards.ca Gift Cards from over 100 Canadian retailers - page 4. (Read 22082 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Just a friendly bump.

Xmas is coming, What better gift to give than Gift cards bought with Bitcoins?

We have over 100 retailers to choose from with Free Shipping and will be adding more vendors soon!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
A++++ For Coincards.ca
I know I am new to the forums but I've ordered over $1,500 worth of cards from Mike @ Coincards and haven't had a hiccup yet.
Thanks again and hope to order more in the future.

Gift Cards I'd like to see:

Ikea
Sobeys
Ikea
Sportschek(physical)
Ikea

Ummm Ikea!
We are getting more and more people to use our services. If any of you out there on this board have used us, we would definitely appreciate the feedback so that we can build a higher trust factor and ultimately grow our services!
Spent about $400 now on mostly electronic cards. Still waiting on the physical cards but I'm satisfied with the service. For e-cards, hopefully it will be as fast as gyft someday. Smiley

Thanks for the feedback. I would love to get to a Gyft level, however I think the infrastructure in Canada's card networks is not quite there yet. Will keep working on it though Smiley
Activity: 4
Spent about $400 now on mostly electronic cards. Still waiting on the physical cards but I'm satisfied with the service. For e-cards, hopefully it will be as fast as gyft someday. Smiley
So how long does electronics gift cards take to process? I ordered (and paid) a few hours ago and still nothing.

I usually try to get the orders out within the hour if I am at my desk, however I was out for a few hours today. If you still haven't received your order please feel free to email me, [email protected] and I will look into it ASAP however the last order of the day was processed at about 9:30PM PST.

Thanks for using our service!
Activity: 4
So how long does electronics gift cards take to process? I ordered (and paid) a few hours ago and still nothing.
Interested in buying a Sportchek gift card of a big amount. Do you think we can use escrow on this site, just for my own convenience?

I'd have to think about this, gift card may take a week to deliver at which point when the btc is released the pricing volatility may create a loss on exchanging the BTC to fiat in order to cover my costs of the card. It could also produce a gain however I am not sure I want to take that risk at the moment.

PM me with your details, and we can talk more.

To anyone else who has used my service, I would appreciate if you could post your replies stating how it went so i can start earning some reputation! Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
Interested in buying a Sportchek gift card of a big amount. Do you think we can use escrow on this site, just for my own convenience?
Hello All,

I just thought I'd let everyone know that we now have Save-on-Foods[1] and Clancy's Meat Co.[2] gift cards available on top of the 100+ other gift cards already available.

This addition now allows anyone with a Save-On-Foods or Clancy's to be able to buy groceries with their bitcoins! We will continue to offer more selection as we continue to grow and as always are open to more suggestions for other gift cards you would like to see!

Thanks, Coincards.ca
Hey guys, Another update for today!

I have added 4 Gasoline chains into our card offerings! We all know Gas is expensive, and a huge part of all our lives if we own a car. Now you can trade bitcoins for Gas cards at:

• Shell
  • PetroCanada
  • Chevron
  • Husky

Let me know if you have anymore suggestions or comments!
We have added the following companies to our offerings:

Domino's Pizza - Pizza and bitcoin go so well together.
Cactus Club
Molly Maid - Yes even get your house cleaned now with bitcoins!
SPUD.ca - Offers Sustainable and Organic Foods delivered within the Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary and Edmonton Areas.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
If you or anyone from Eastern Canada could come up with a list of chains I will look into them.

Unfortunately Pizza Pizza, Panago and Pizza hut don't offer gift cards without actually picking them up in store. I found out Dominos will so I have added them, but it comes with a Min. Order to cover shipping costs.

Well you covered literally all the major stores I would buy from, which is amazing. All you need is some advertising now...
If you or anyone from Eastern Canada could come up with a list of chains I will look into them.

Unfortunately Pizza Pizza, Panago and Pizza hut don't offer gift cards without actually picking them up in store. I found out Dominos will so I have added them, but it comes with a Min. Order to cover shipping costs.
We've had a few buyers so if anyone from this site has used the cards, feedback would be appreciated Smiley

Also, if there any requests for retailers, we would definately love to look into expanding our selection!

I'd actually like to see Pizza Pizza or any good Pizza place on there.
We've had a few buyers so if anyone from this site has used the cards, feedback would be appreciated Smiley

Also, if there any requests for retailers, we would definately love to look into expanding our selection!
I LOVE YOU. I have been looking for something like this for a very long time. I live in Canada and can make full use of it. They have everything I want.

Just hoping it isn't a scam in any way, can someone try out a small amount and confirm it works?

Thanks for the kind words! Cheesy

If anyone wants to confirm I am legit, I will be at the Vancouver bitcoin meetup tonight at Decentral.Bangtown. Hopefully someone with a bit of posting rep here can verify for me Cheesy

I want to see someone buy it and confirm they got it, because if this is not another boring scam I will be all over it.
I LOVE YOU. I have been looking for something like this for a very long time. I live in Canada and can make full use of it. They have everything I want.

Just hoping it isn't a scam in any way, can someone try out a small amount and confirm it works?

Thanks for the kind words! Cheesy

If anyone wants to confirm I am legit, I will be at the Vancouver bitcoin meetup tonight at Decentral.Bangtown. Hopefully someone with a bit of posting rep here can verify for me Cheesy

May I ask how the gift cards were obtained?

We purchase directly from the vendor as soon as the order is placed with us. The cards are 100% legit directly from the retailers. Most "Electronic" cards will be sent within a few hours of purchase.

Our service is to facilitate this transaction while keeping our customers anonymous. We also will be using our sales volumes to send emails to the retailers saying "Hey, we took # amount of orders for your store this month. Maybe you should take bitcoins."

Any questions or requests, let us know.

Unfortunately we are unable to find any Major Grocery, or Gasoline cards which fit within our business model at the time but those are definitely ones we would like to add!

Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: