Pages:
Author

Topic: Cancel reports? - page 2. (Read 443 times)

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114
November 25, 2019, 08:00:14 PM
I guess not , that the report has the original post with it !

Because i has reported some german thread in altcoins as an double report but in the mean time he edited the thread to english and my report was marked as bad.

They get only an link for the report and the information you have put in the report.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
November 25, 2019, 07:53:56 PM
Surely the mods can see the post has been edited since it was reported? I thought a report would have the original text with it. Was the report marked bad?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
November 25, 2019, 07:48:19 PM
Does reporting accuracy have any effect on whether moderators look at your reports or not? I like the idea of canceling reports but I can't imagine a few bad reports should have any major consequences.
I can't remember where but IIRC, theymos said something like this - Your reporting accuracy doesn't matter, just keep reporting as many posts as you can. Cancel the report will be a good feature to have but not sure how many members will actually use it. I never go back to track the reported post.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512
November 25, 2019, 07:40:09 PM
Does reporting accuracy have any effect on whether moderators look at your reports or not? I like the idea of canceling reports but I can't imagine a few bad reports should have any major consequences.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
November 25, 2019, 07:21:40 PM
It would be good if users could "cancel" their reports, for example this post was reported because it was off topic:

After editing, it is not off topic any more:

...and report will probably be marked as bad.
Pages:
Jump to: