Pages:
Author

Topic: CANCELLED - page 2. (Read 528 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 10:49:28 PM
I think I've already seen projects with such an idea, but still, the sphere of freelancing is quite popular and in demand, and the technology of blockchain can bring the relationship of the parties to the new level. Success in development!
Although the concept in this project brings so many have to use but I am sure that his remains could provide its own advantages in the eyes of his supporters and hopefully can smoothly.

the team involved here will always give the best for this project so that later this project will be able to grow successfully achieve satisfactory results. hope this project will always run smoothly and successfully.
With a team that has the great skill, I am sure that future projects could be smoothly and get a lot of support from the participants so that it can be successfully achieved the target.
For that let us join in support of this project to make the passion for the team of the project in building the projects so that the fore could increasingly be developed again so that it becomes a big project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
April 13, 2018, 10:12:01 PM
I think I've already seen projects with such an idea, but still, the sphere of freelancing is quite popular and in demand, and the technology of blockchain can bring the relationship of the parties to the new level. Success in development!
Although the concept in this project brings so many have to use but I am sure that his remains could provide its own advantages in the eyes of his supporters and hopefully can smoothly.

the team involved here will always give the best for this project so that later this project will be able to grow successfully achieve satisfactory results. hope this project will always run smoothly and successfully.
With a team that has the great skill, I am sure that future projects could be smoothly and get a lot of support from the participants so that it can be successfully achieved the target.
Activity: 448
April 13, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

Activity: 560
April 13, 2018, 09:26:48 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 49
April 13, 2018, 03:35:11 PM
Activity: 322
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 13, 2018, 10:02:30 AM
are you sure, people really need this platform? i have this question every time, when find idea like that. why people will use that platform? it will be rewarded they?
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
April 13, 2018, 09:22:45 AM
Is the entire existing Workchain operation going to be converted to a decentralized platform? Or is the decentralized platform going to work alongside the existing business?
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 09:04:06 AM
Great idea really because we have a lot of stay at home workers (Teleworkers or virtual staffs) in the USA working from home and i will also support this project in my own little way but what surprises me is that the bounty started on April 09, 2018, 07:34:26 AM and the ann thread was made today.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 08:49:35 AM
What makes your project different between other similar projects? There were more than 10 icos like this
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 13, 2018, 07:46:29 AM
WE'VE CANCELLED THIS PROJECT.
Thank-you for all of your support, Stay Safe in CryptoSphere
Pages:
Jump to: