Pages:
Author

Topic: CANCELLED - Pre-Order - 5oz .999 Fine Silver Bitcoin Bar - page 3. (Read 1988 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Hmm gold bars.....very tempting indeed Smiley 400$...hmm.... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
Cancelled due to lack of interest. Refunds issued.

Due to popular demand, I have decided to start the process of organizing a pre-order of Bitcoin Bars! Please read through all details before committing to a purchase. All 25 pieces have to be purchased via down-payment prior to moving into production. Production estimated at 6-8 weeks.

(2015) Limited Edition of 25 Bitcoin Bars each made out of 5 Troy Ounces of .999 Fine Silver:

EDIT: Numbers 1-12 will have gold highlights, numbers 13-25 will be silver without highlights.

These bars will each come unfunded with a brand new edition numbered hologram for customer placement on the bar. The customer can add a private key if they desire to add funds to the physical piece.

PRE-ORDER ONLY - Cost for 1 bar is $350 plus shipping. To reserve your bar by number, a down-payment of $200 is required with the remaining $150 plus shipping balance due prior to shipment once minting is complete (estimated 6-8 weeks after completion of pre-orders). Down-payment is refundable until orders are filled. NOTE: Once project moves into production, down-payments are no longer refundable.

Mockups are in the design stage but below are 3 different general layout options - Brain, Sun and Mining (please excuse poor quality but these are just rough drafts).

Payed reservations:

With Gold Highlights
1. My son
2. bithalo  
3. miffman

Without Gold Highlights
13. My son
Pages:
Jump to: