Pages:
Author

Topic: CANCELLED [WTS] 10 Butterfly Labs BitForce Singles (8 GH) - page 2. (Read 5817 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I'm open to discussion, but the beauty is these are ready to go.  You can be up and running in just a few days.

I offer 2000 BTC tentatively.  I will have to wait for paychecks to come and get more BTC, and generate more.  But I have a good stash saved up.

Where is it shipping from?
Absolutley don't wanna stop you from buying this now but;
Just curious, why would you pay 10200 dollars..

For:

1x Mac Mini server(750 dollars)
10x BFL Single (6000 dollars)
1200 watt Power suply (250 dollars)
Other stuff (100 dollars)

I mean I don't see the discount.
Is it just me or..?
donator
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
you got hacked bitch!
I'm open to discussion, but the beauty is these are ready to go.  You can be up and running in just a few days.

I offer 2000 BTC tentatively.  I will have to wait for paychecks to come and get more BTC, and generate more.  But I have a good stash saved up.

Where is it shipping from?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Mostly Harmless...
I'm open to discussion, but the beauty is these are ready to go.  You can be up and running in just a few days.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
$15,000 for $7500 worth of equipment?  Shame.  Embarrassed

I'd lay the bottom ones on their sides to exhaust the hot air sideways and away from the upper shelf.

It would take 22 months (at the current difficulty) to make back those 3000 BTC
legendary
Activity: 922
Merit: 1003
$15,000 for $7500 worth of equipment?  Shame.  Embarrassed

I'd lay the bottom ones on their sides to exhaust the hot air sideways and away from the upper shelf.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Mostly Harmless...
Hi, I’m Phraust Byte, President and CEO of Phraust Byte's ButterflyLabs BitForce Single emporium and warehouse. Thanks to a shipping error, I am now currently overstocked on ButterflyLabs BitForce Singles, and I am passing the savings on to you.

Attract customers to your business. Make a splash at your next presentation. Keep grandma company. Protect your crops. Confuse your neighbors. African American? Hail a cab. Testify in church. Or just raise the roof.

Whatever your ButterflyLabs BitForce Single needs are. So come on down to Phraust Byte's ButterflyLabs BitForce Single emporium and warehouse.

Selling the whole rig:

10 x BitForce Singles
1 MacMini Server (2012 Intel i7 / OSX 10.7.3 / 4GB / 2 x 500 GB)
12 Port USB Hub w/ Power Supply
Corsair AX1200 PowerSupply with Custom BFL Power Cables & Apevia Power Supply Tester

Bypass the wait.  Works out of the box. Includes fastest available shipping option to your location.

Starting at 3,000 BTC, less than HALF the price of a pizza!

Thanks Epoch Wink

I've gotten lots of questions about everything, and I'm willing to sell the 10 BFLs with the PCIe power cables (no power source, no mac mini).  This will include the stock PSUs that they ship with as well.

10 Rev3 BitForce Singles + Stock PSUs
3 x 3 BFL to 1 PCIe power cables

Keep in mind that with all 10, those could be mining for the estimated 8 weeks. At 4.82 BTC per day, over the course of 8 weeks (56 days), that's around 270 BTC.

Here is the current output from cgminer as well: http://pastebin.com/ejSghZeu

8 of the units run fine with the 872 mhps firmware, where two had to be reflashed to 800.  Due to the temps and electrical costs here, this works better for me than running the a/c 24/7 (I currently run only 10 hours, through daylight).

Looks like it wasn't worth it to any one, so I guess I'll keep them and see if they'll be worth upgrading after BFL's June news release.
Pages:
Jump to: