Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANCELLED]Casascius coins, 1st Edition Phys. Bitcoins, .01 entry [ESCROWED] - page 2. (Read 1964 times)

pmq
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
5 random spots please
txid c1bd17e37468cac20780c5ee1876d0c79583b3dc69bb7c8c1754a12e39651b44
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The coins from TookDK arrived today as expected. And really, this is a steal. The coin is EASILY a MS-68 and I'd say it is most likely a MS-69 if you get this graded. I have not seen a better coin from 2012 in this condition. I've taken the liberty to make some more pictures, they can be found here http://imgur.com/a/stUDF

Great pictures and the coin does look stunning! Whoever wins is surely a lucky fella and can be a proud owner of that one Smiley

I agree, this is one of those coins that when graded can fetch you 2BTC who doesnt want a MS-69 Casascius coin?

(yes this is a bump).

Weekend is almost over, lets fill it up!

At least 2BTC, and if held on to for long enough, who knows really. Beautiful coin!
Activity: 462
Merit: 262
The coins from TookDK arrived today as expected. And really, this is a steal. The coin is EASILY a MS-68 and I'd say it is most likely a MS-69 if you get this graded. I have not seen a better coin from 2012 in this condition. I've taken the liberty to make some more pictures, they can be found here http://imgur.com/a/stUDF

Great pictures and the coin does look stunning! Whoever wins is surely a lucky fella and can be a proud owner of that one Smiley

I agree, this is one of those coins that when graded can fetch you 2BTC who doesnt want a MS-69 Casascius coin?

(yes this is a bump).

Weekend is almost over, lets fill it up!
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
get me 2 random slots
three number 0
and two of 8

total 7 slots Smiley

Remind me to pay once it's near

Done!

Random: 2-4 and 6-B
Number 0: 5-0, 7-0, F-0
Number 8: 8-8 and E-8

sent! 0.07
get me 2 random slots
three number 0
and two of 8

total 7 slots Smiley

Done!

Random: 2-4 and 6-B
Number 0: 5-0, 7-0, F-0
Number 8: 8-8 and E-8
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
get me 2 random slots
three number 0
and two of 8

total 7 slots Smiley

6/9/D in as many as I can please.

let me know how much I owe and will pay when you are 50% full.

this is all too confusing for me

I know right? This raffle is nuts man! Haha.

Put me down for one slot, I just sent the coins to the escrow address. You pick the position Blaater, I don't trust myself to do it. Grin

Done, the dices randomly selected group C, spot A.

I want to reserve 3 spots for each group please (48 in total). Please assign a number randomlym

Done, 48 pieces, 3 in each. Too many to list here.
Big prizes, big raffle!

This raffle will have 256 spots, groups 0-9 and a-f each consisting of 16 spots (0-9 and a-f), for a total of 256 spots.

This may be an easier selection process to use 256 spots and use the last 2 characters of a block??
just my 2 satoshi. Cheesy thanks

If we do that I would like to reserve 1e, e0

I've not yet added you as you specifically mention if we use the other newer way. If you do want to participate, let me know.

Over 100 spots have been reserved or paid now. In fact we are getting close to 128 which is the 50% mark. If you want to have any preferences left on your spots, this is the time to get in as more and more spots are being taken.
Activity: 896
Merit: 508
I want to reserve 3 spots for each group please (48 in total). Please assign a number randomlym
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

I know right? This raffle is nuts man! Haha.

Put me down for one slot, I just sent the coins to the escrow address. You pick the position Blaater, I don't trust myself to do it. Grin
Big prizes, big raffle!

This raffle will have 256 spots, groups 0-9 and a-f each consisting of 16 spots (0-9 and a-f), for a total of 256 spots.

This may be an easier selection process to use 256 spots and use the last 2 characters of a block??

--

Might have been easier for the next time, but this way it does up the tension cause you will only know the group that won first block, where your method the winner is instantly known. But your method is indeed a lot easier and probably better understandable for others. I will probably use it for the next one as people already signed up using this method now.

I'll take for spot :
Grup 1 - Slot 9
Grup 2 - Slot 8
Grup 9 - Slot 7
Please Smiley

Done

Done, only in group 1 was slot 9 taken, you have a total of 47 entries this way.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
Big prizes, big raffle!

If we do that I would like to reserve 1e, e0
Weekend is arriving, let us get this show on the road!

With the drop in btc value the last 2 days this is a great time to pick up your ticket cheap now.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

2nd place will win:
(1) One 1st Edition Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins Collectors Edition. Number #017/#025.
Signed by lots of cryptocoin makers including Casascius.

To my knowledge, these are only signed by the 3 authors and Mike Caldwell from Casascius.

No other makers signed this book (unless Blazed signed for Silver Wallets Wink  )

It is the newer hardback Autographs Editions (and label sets from bithalo) that have all the signatures Smiley

thanks

Will update! Thank you for the clarification.

Am I correct that the newer hardcovers are 'missing' Mike's signature and he only signed the softcover series 1 batch?

This is correct. Mike only signed for the 25 Autograph 1st Editions!! Cheesy

I did not sign it and doubt my signature would help the value at all. The signature that matters is obviously Mike's!

2nd place will win:
(1) One 1st Edition Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins Collectors Edition. Number #017/#025.
Signed by lots of cryptocoin makers including Casascius.

To my knowledge, these are only signed by the 3 authors and Mike Caldwell from Casascius.

No other makers signed this book (unless Blazed signed for Silver Wallets Wink  )

It is the newer hardback Autographs Editions (and label sets from bithalo) that have all the signatures Smiley

thanks

Will update! Thank you for the clarification.

Am I correct that the newer hardcovers are 'missing' Mike's signature and he only signed the softcover series 1 batch?
New raffle format, I'm not lucky with these things, but be interesting to watch how it goes. Wink

It is 2017, maybe your luck has changed Wink.

I hope this big raffle format will be a succes, multiple bigger prizes should attract people.

Any profit I make with these raffles will be invested into new prizes, hopefully the prizes that way will increase every raffle.

Who knows, we might start 2018 with a 10 btc coin prize haha.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
New raffle format, I'm not lucky with these things, but be interesting to watch how it goes. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
I would like to officially confirm that Blaater is the owner of the Casascius 2012 1 BTC coin (1Css1766).
If I may add, the 2012 coin is in remarkable good condition, any collector would be proud to own this coin.

Good luck to all with this raffle.
Pages:
Jump to: