Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANCELLED]The Legends Room Las Vegas - page 30. (Read 35016 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
February 14, 2017, 05:07:02 PM
looks like a scam
You're a paid troll so I'm not surprised that you say that. If you look at the people involved they have a lot to loose if this was a scam. Its obviously not.

İm no fucking paid troll because i dont money from a ''job'' like that and btw who should pay me for such a nonsense ? You are a shill account of this project not me... You want so much money for basically nothing in return.

15 million dollars! İ bet the whole place isnt that much worth, how can you even demand so much money ?

İf this such a well earning cabaret why do you need money at all ? How should people track anthing how you rent ''their'' vip rooms. This cant work.

You accuse me of being a troll but thats my opinion and im free to talk so stfu. Everyone has enough of scams and so much money got stolen. Everybody should be careful.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 14, 2017, 04:11:59 PM
I will wait well for a campaign of generosity and more detailed information on a wallet and exchange at the exchanges.
So far it isn't similar to Altcoins.
We will be releasing more info soon. There will be wallet providers and exchanges that will be trading the tokens.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
February 14, 2017, 04:05:40 PM
I will wait well for a campaign of generosity and more detailed information on a wallet and exchange at the exchanges.
So far it isn't similar to Altcoins.
February 14, 2017, 02:23:04 PM
what is about membership price 5000 dollar

10% discount per membership ($500)
$4500 USD

youre mean this join youre room las vegas must investment for your 5000 dollar
what is advantage for me if investment 5000 dollar
what do you use bitcoin investor is total 15 million dollar, and youre ico selling use escrow or not
The membership will give you access to the Private club where there are many benefits like access to private jets, luxury cars, special events, and much more. You also get $5000 in club credit in the form of drinks and dances so the membership is essentially free. As well as the opportunity to rent your membership to profit while you are not using it.

This is a very common model but mostly in Condos in hotels and now its coming to the Executive club industry.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
February 14, 2017, 02:19:47 PM
what is about membership price 5000 dollar

10% discount per membership ($500)
$4500 USD

youre mean this join youre room las vegas must investment for your 5000 dollar
what is advantage for me if investment 5000 dollar
what do you use bitcoin investor is total 15 million dollar, and youre ico selling use escrow or not
Activity: 70
Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum
February 14, 2017, 02:14:01 PM
Is it the real night club in LV? The address? If I visit there, give me an discount for ico investor?

Hi there, thanks for the interest. Ofcourse this is a real club! We've just updated the address and there is a special offer for ICO investors.
February 14, 2017, 11:55:26 AM
Any bounty campaign dev??? like signature camp and social network campaign
thank you
Funny we were just speaking about this and we would like to do a campaign. We are throwing around ideas on how we can offer this.

The only funny thing is: None of your "partners" knows about it and even the current owner of centerfolds doesn't know about it. THATS the fun part...
If you live in Vegas or you are going there I can get you a meet with the people involved and you can see for yourself.
February 14, 2017, 11:48:32 AM
thank you
Funny we were just speaking about this and we would like to do a campaign. We are throwing around ideas on how we can offer this.

The only funny thing is: None of your "partners" knows about it and even the current owner of centerfolds doesn't know about it. THATS the fun part...
Well I know you could not have called and spoke to anyone in management on this or the current owner of Centerfolds as he doesn't even live in Vegas. This is a great project and more clubs should do this. No reason to spread FUD, you're going to get a membership and then you won't stop talking about how much you love the Legends Room!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
February 14, 2017, 06:22:15 AM
thank you

February 13, 2017, 11:03:38 PM
thank you
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
February 13, 2017, 11:00:48 PM
thank you
February 13, 2017, 10:53:57 PM
Where your entrance to club? To me not to find.  Wink

https://[Suspicious link removed]/TLywPe
The VIP Entrance will be on the newly named Legends Way. The club will be Centerfolds until the changeover is complete and then the entire club will be Legends Room.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
February 13, 2017, 05:05:01 PM
Where your entrance to club? To me not to find.  Wink

https://goo.gl/TLywPe
legendary
www.explorerz.top
February 13, 2017, 05:02:50 PM
You might wanna contact the guy who is running the centerfolds facebook account, cause it seems they don't know about anything...
February 13, 2017, 03:48:44 PM
So what about the pics from the atm's? And why are you guys using the paradise pics when the centerfold looks different by now?
They are getting all the new pics professionally done when the renovations are finished.

Okay, we (or me) had some clear questions, so you could put some effort in it to make this look legit, it took you a full week to get a WordPress site up with pictures of a club that doesn't exist and now you are saying, more stuff laterz which brings us back to: You have zero to no proof this is happening... how about getting one of your partners do a shout out on their social stuff, i mean that should be easy and a 1 min job.
You make a good point and we will be putting out media and social this week. We will be releasing a memorandum which will give a more in depth dive on the project as well as the business number so that everyone can verify the legitimacy of this project.
legendary
www.explorerz.top
February 13, 2017, 03:45:25 PM
So what about the pics from the atm's? And why are you guys using the paradise pics when the centerfold looks different by now?
They are getting all the new pics professionally done when the renovations are finished.

Okay, we (or me) had some clear questions, so you could put some effort in it to make this look legit, it took you a full week to get a WordPress site up with pictures of a club that doesn't exist (anymore cause its rebranded already) and now you are saying: more stuff laterz! which brings us back to: You have zero to no proof this is happening... how about getting one of your partners do a shout out on their social stuff, i mean that should be easy and a 1 min job.
February 13, 2017, 03:42:37 PM
Activity: 67
Truth is Only one - La verdad es solo Una -
February 13, 2017, 03:29:56 PM
this is the part when i cry for not buying 100 btc when they price was about 1$  Cry
legendary
www.explorerz.top
February 13, 2017, 03:28:02 PM
February 13, 2017, 03:24:15 PM
The location has really some good karma! http://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/5-indicted-club-paradise-strip-club-fraud but that's the past eh... so what's popping with Centerfolds Cabaret, cause I see those guys having something up for the 28th and i am just wondering how this all works....
Yes its going to be Centerfolds until the takeover which is happening now. Official opening of Legendsroom and the rebrand will be April 1st. They are in the process of renovating the Legendsroom VIP that will be the separate exclusive room inside the club and the whole club will be rebranded as Legends Room.
Pages:
Jump to: