Pages:
Author

Topic: candoo tried to scam - page 3. (Read 7478 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
September 29, 2013, 04:16:03 PM
Let me gather some additional intelligence before I post my statement here. Approximately 24-48 Hours until I release my statement.

Is his watch stopped?

Nah, I'm pretty sure he legged it with the funds. He would've scammed in 2012 with his begging thread if given the chance.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
September 28, 2013, 09:12:21 PM
Let me gather some additional intelligence before I post my statement here. Approximately 24-48 Hours until I release my statement.

Is his watch stopped?

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
September 26, 2013, 03:22:52 PM

Candoo won't post shit. Dude is long gone  Cheesy

Told you Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
September 26, 2013, 03:19:35 PM
lass dir doch alle fünf refunden und flieg mit nem "IAM RICH,BITCH!" tshirt nach thailand oder amerika  Grin
#
Why dont you let you refund all five and fly with a tshirt "IAM RICH,BITCH!" to thailand or america. Grin

To be clear... thats the translation of what candoo wrote, not my answer... not that someone oversees that... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 974
Merit: 1000
September 25, 2013, 01:50:01 PM
lass dir doch alle fünf refunden und flieg mit nem "IAM RICH,BITCH!" tshirt nach thailand oder amerika  Grin
#
Why dont you let you refund all five and fly with a tshirt "IAM RICH,BITCH!" to thailand or america. Grin
legendary
September 25, 2013, 12:32:00 PM
Candoo won't post shit. Dude is long gone  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 874
monero
September 25, 2013, 04:06:26 AM
candoo, we have not always seen eye to eye, but i do hope these accusations against you are not true, it just makes bitcointalk bad when hero members go around doing this.

I am sorry if you are having tough or stressed times in your life, i hope you sort somethings out.

it's actually three hero members  Grin
he already admitted in the german section of the board, that there have always been two other persons using the candoo acc too.
shit is getting more weird every day...
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
September 25, 2013, 03:13:07 AM
candoo, we have not always seen eye to eye, but i do hope these accusations against you are not true, it just makes bitcointalk bad when hero members go around doing this.

I am sorry if you are having tough or stressed times in your life, i hope you sort somethings out.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
September 24, 2013, 04:27:37 PM
actualy frelex is candoo also.
Candoo --> Hildesheim
frelex --> Gießen
Activity: 300
September 24, 2013, 03:01:11 PM
actualy frelex is candoo also.
September 23, 2013, 09:01:25 PM
freelex seems to be another sockpuppet account of candoo. The community might think about a Wikipedia like "sockpuppet protection mechanism":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:CheckUser

Maybe that was discussed earlier. But I don't know if something like that exists here to prevent sockpuppet zoos.
Hey,

no, im not.

I know him in person too and wanted to defend him a little bit.
But i will stop this if this story is true...

freelex -e. Thanks! I searched for that nick!
No problem.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1098
An AA rated Bandoneonista
September 23, 2013, 08:50:32 PM
freelex seems to be another sockpuppet account of candoo. The community might think about a Wikipedia like "sockpuppet protection mechanism":

Maybe that was discussed earlier. But I don't know if something like that exists here to prevent sockpuppet zoos.
Hey,

no, im not.

freelex -e. Thanks! I searched for that nick!
September 23, 2013, 08:39:55 PM

Hey,

no, im not.

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1098
An AA rated Bandoneonista
September 23, 2013, 08:26:58 PM

legendary
September 23, 2013, 07:50:36 PM

Ah yes, here's an old thread where you ripped off Glacio for 150 BTC: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/y-101841

BTW Candoo and Yup are the same person.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Vertrau in Gott
September 23, 2013, 07:36:16 PM
legendary
September 23, 2013, 04:19:21 PM
It's kinda LOL that he cultivated that account for 2 years hoping to score big, but then fucked it all up Cheesy

I guess character weaknesses cant stay hidden forever. Only sure way to prevent this is to get a better character.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
September 23, 2013, 04:17:44 PM
Yes, I believe he was the person who bitched about losing his job in a thread, which promptly turned into a hardcore begging thread. I'm surprised people have trusted him with so much, actually.
legendary
September 23, 2013, 04:02:51 PM
It's kinda LOL that he cultivated that account for 2 years hoping to score big, but then fucked it all up Cheesy
legendary
September 23, 2013, 03:04:19 PM
Maybe using the publicly available address was a genious idea: he could go all the way "everyone could have used it, it was publicly available, don't blame me".
But then, maybe, he got drunk and forgot about his plan.....

I thought about that possibility soon after i found the emails and that its candoo's address. I mean i know him and i did business with him in the thousands without problems. I even met him in person. So i thought this might be someone hurting him. Thats why i thought i should write pm's to him carefully and find out what he says. Not giving him an excuse from the start. Because i thought when he really did this he probably looked into his wallet, saw that the address was unused and forgot that he already tried to use it. So that my accusation would be a surprise to him. At the end he admitted that he filled the form. I was surprised but i thought its a proof beyond doubt now that he really did it since he stated it himself.
I guess mods can check all the pm to see what was written.
Pages:
Jump to: