Pages:
Author

Topic: Candor : cryptocurrency pension system - page 2. (Read 1440 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Interesting concept who is behind this project as I think if you will provide escrow than it will look a legit. Any bounty campaign you have plan to run this to promote this project with better way.

Hmm...But, I think bounty program is unfair to ICO participants .
So, We decide advertisement program.
We will pay ETH equally of 10% ICO funds.

Advertisement program purpose : The more people participate in our ICO, the more advertiser get more ETH.

Telegram link : https://t.me/candorcpstelegram

Thank you for your attention to our project ! If you wonder others , please reply!
Our team reply to your reply ASAP
At this stage looks good but will keep watching for further development how things move ahead in coming days. There is hardly a week to ICO get started without providing source code on github also on the OP no information about team members background. You need to add more information to this page in order to get some attention.

Exactly, Your saying is very good .
Now, Ethereum network have a problem ( If ethereum gas fee over 50000 , this transaction is not confirmed and other transactions, paying under ethereum gas fee 50000, are delay. )

And, Most of people said " why your team don't enroll github source ? "

+ By my trading 15 months and now , I saw a lot of ICO, but recent , i saw someone try to hack during ICO using GitHub source.
Our team thinking  a lot about this worrying , And our team decide to protect ICO investor.

So, we release our token's source after ICO ends.

Now, we contact with some major pow pools and provider who offer bitcoin digger , gpu , electric .

If you wonder some other about our project or ICO , please reply ! I'll reply your reply ASAP !
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Interesting concept who is behind this project as I think if you will provide escrow than it will look a legit. Any bounty campaign you have plan to run this to promote this project with better way.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
reserved for indonesian translation sir

Please reserving Vietnamese translation for me.

Best regards,

reserved Malaysian language for ANN thread

Don't ask for translations when writing one correct sentence is too hard for you guys. Stop polluting every thread with your translation begging shit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
At this stage looks good but will keep watching for further development how things move ahead in coming days. There is hardly a week to ICO get started without providing source code on github also on the OP no information about team members background. You need to add more information to this page in order to get some attention.
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
Serbian language translation reserved by me.
Activity: 118
reserved Malaysian language for ANN thread
Activity: 143
Japanese translation is ready for the project if you need it
Activity: 118
I would like to reserve Hungarian translation. Contact me via PM, thanks.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Please reserving Vietnamese translation for me.

Best regards,
Activity: 1
I think that this is the new paradigm of dapp token.

Let's make the new history.

Smiley
Activity: 9
Token is the future, learn from this project, and stop creating blockchains
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
reserved for indonesian translation sir
Pages:
Jump to: