Pages:
Author

Topic: CANDYSTRIPES IS A SCAMMER - page 3. (Read 6030 times)

legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
November 25, 2014, 10:15:40 PM
It seems that candystripes is a true scammer now

Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
November 25, 2014, 09:26:10 PM

edit: LOL @ the fact that he gave b!z negative trust for spamming the forum for his signature campaign when he has no signature.

Why did he even give him a neg trust for posting? Thats definitely not the right use of the trust system.
Candy gave b!z negative trust because of the negative trust given to him in the first place. Candy somehow things that the trust that he gives out holds some level of weight

I took it off two days ago...
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
November 25, 2014, 09:18:14 PM

edit: LOL @ the fact that he gave b!z negative trust for spamming the forum for his signature campaign when he has no signature.

Why did he even give him a neg trust for posting? Thats definitely not the right use of the trust system.
Candy gave b!z negative trust because of the negative trust given to him in the first place. Candy somehow things that the trust that he gives out holds some level of weight
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
November 24, 2014, 06:20:00 AM

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
November 24, 2014, 01:01:13 AM
candy stripes stolen my collaterals  Angry     he PM super duper loan but now ignore me once he got my collaterals!  Cry
I am pretty sure this is not legit (LOL).

I wonder if it would be appropriate to bet on when candy has a legit scam accusation against him that ends up sticking to him. My bet is that he uses an alt account to scam that is eventually tied back to him

November 22, 2014, 01:03:24 AM
candy stripes stolen my collaterals  Angry     he PM super duper loan but now ignore me once he got my collaterals!  Cry
Do you have any evidence of this? Examples would include TXID of any transactions that you sent to candystripes, PM's/skype conversations with him, ect

He tried to scam me and failed so he's just posting garbage like this.
legendary
Activity: 906
Merit: 1002
November 22, 2014, 12:22:17 AM
candy stripes stolen my collaterals  Angry     he PM super duper loan but now ignore me once he got my collaterals!  Cry
Do you have any evidence of this? Examples would include TXID of any transactions that you sent to candystripes, PM's/skype conversations with him, ect
November 22, 2014, 12:05:39 AM

LOOOOOL. I asked for a loan, and you said I had to send 50% of the collateral beforehand. You've got to learn how to scam before you try.......
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 21, 2014, 09:26:26 PM
November 21, 2014, 05:28:55 PM
Funny because Pierre never paid back his loan.

I consider it defaulted. Now that it's been so long, even if he pays back he won't get his account.

Sad to see that there are so many scammers on this forum, I didn't think there were so many.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
November 21, 2014, 05:24:59 PM
Candy learned that the hard way : )
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
November 21, 2014, 12:54:01 PM
Candy, you really handled this very immaturely. It reminds me of you when you spammed the Moneypot chat to get a 300 dollar loan because you got scammed and defaulted by many members here. I don't think I would have been able to trust you with that amount due to lack of maturity as well as professionalism and not knowing who to trust with your money. I could have easily lost that bitcoin had i given you the loan.

He really did that? I think he only started loaning money out to build some rep and feedback but doesn't look like that worked out well. Loaning money is pointless other than for the rep as you're going to get scammed eventually if you don't take full collateral.

I was thinking the opposite. After seeing haploid and several other's threads, I thought it would be profitable to start giving out small loans with interest. My luck ran out by the 3rd loan Sad.

It always will if you don't get colleteral. And are you sure haploid is in profit (or in much)? Most lenders will lose out eventually because the interest is so little so when someone scams you for 0.4 or whatever the amount is it can easily put you in the red, not to mention all the other little amounts that all add up.
November 08, 2014, 11:34:36 AM
Candy, you really handled this very immaturely. It reminds me of you when you spammed the Moneypot chat to get a 300 dollar loan because you got scammed and defaulted by many members here. I don't think I would have been able to trust you with that amount due to lack of maturity as well as professionalism and not knowing who to trust with your money. I could have easily lost that bitcoin had i given you the loan.

He really did that? I think he only started loaning money out to build some rep and feedback but doesn't look like that worked out well. Loaning money is pointless other than for the rep as you're going to get scammed eventually if you don't take full collateral.

I was thinking the opposite. After seeing haploid and several other's threads, I thought it would be profitable to start giving out small loans with interest. My luck ran out by the 3rd loan Sad.
Cryptophile at large
November 08, 2014, 07:49:17 AM

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
November 08, 2014, 04:52:45 AM
You are saying that candystripes was spamming? I would need pics or I will not believe it! [/scarcasm]
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
November 07, 2014, 03:20:06 AM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
November 05, 2014, 09:06:21 AM
CandyStripes sure looks suspicious in this situation. First off, you must have had a way to contact him in order to be repaid, it would of been simple to check it was the right person buying it back. If you have already sold the account to regain your funds, then the deal is over and nobody owes anything. That private message also looks very faked to cover your tracks, certainly wouldn't recommend sending any more funds to you.

"2. Foreigners are more likely to scam, it's a fact."

This statement, kinda proves you're a moron.
Cryptophile at large
November 05, 2014, 06:31:45 AM
Well first of all, you come off as a very immature person, so by your own logic you will more likely scam.

It's likely only a matter of time before Candystripes or Ejeculation or one of his other accounts scams. He has a history of dodgy behavior.

2. Foreigners are more likely to scam, it's a fact.

Foreigners to whom exactly? Everyone is a 'foreigner' to someone. This just shows how bigoted and moronic you are.
November 03, 2014, 04:49:26 PM
lol @ this thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9375324

Pierre talks nicely and politely, even when he is mad Smiley, try again kid.

You have been busted you filthy scum! Bitcoin-Police will now destroy you.
This clown still has a SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%

Report him to the mods so that he gets IP ban.

Busted? He hasn't paid back his loan. Once he pays it back he gets the account. He doesn't even have the funds to do so at the moment.

So, until he pays back, in no way am I a scammer. And in every way you are a false accuser.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Bitcoin-Police - Your friend and helper
November 03, 2014, 11:17:13 AM
lol @ this thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9375324

Pierre talks nicely and politely, even when he is mad Smiley, try again kid.

You have been busted you filthy scum! Bitcoin-Police will now destroy you.
This clown still has a SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%

Report him to the mods so that he gets IP ban.
Pages:
Jump to: