Pages:
Author

Topic: [CANN] CannabisCoin X11/POW :Official (community thread) #YESWECANN - page 2. (Read 8493 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
And since you did burn some of the premined coins what have you done to this project ? I see no commits or changes at all. Are you in hope that there will be a new wave a stupid investors ?

Burning the coins was the dumbest thing ever.

Now the owner can never claim them.

Yeah, Burning coins was just moronic.

It's not really D9's fault. He isn't a technical genius. He did the coin swap a long time ago before coin swaps were being used as scams. There wasn't any set guidelines on how to transparently coin swap. He was one of the first to do this kind of thing.

Now there are good rules for coin swaps:

#1 All wallets are forward compatible. Original wallets must work with new blockchains.

#2 Automatic payouts. Find all the addresses + balances. Send out all the coins in the first block of the new blockchain.

#3 Maintain a copy of the older blockchains. Advanced work can be done to create a custom block explorer that combines both blockchains allowing users to search through both seamlessly as 1 chain.

He rushed into it and made a mistake. It happens. I'm surprised he burnt the coins. Why wouldn't he keep them until someone provides the original wallet that they belong in?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
And since you did burn some of the premined coins what have you done to this project ? I see no commits or changes at all. Are you in hope that there will be a new wave a stupid investors ?

Burning the coins was the dumbest thing ever.

Now the owner can never claim them.
Activity: 109
CANN is so secretive lately.

Not at all man !
Come on our IRC if you have some questions, there is a huge community that is not that much involved on bitcointalk because of recent attacks. Sad
Now the coin has shown her strenght and is ready to climb everest Cheesy

YES WE CANN
Don't ask questions, don't talk of concerns...both lead to being FUDded!!1! and banned from chat.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Not at all man !
Come on our IRC if you have some questions, there is a huge community that is not that much involved on bitcointalk because of recent attacks. Sad
Now the coin has shown her strenght and is ready to climb everest Cheesy

YES WE CANN
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
I have a wallet.dat with a good amount of CANN stashed. It is a good coin for future speculation. I like the idea behind, and hope everything works out in the end.
I have no idea whats going on with CANN anymore. Everything is hidden on this site.
I see a lot of people claiming a gram is $10 but price is coming down fast and is already $5 for average/good weed. Next year the average gram will be worth $2 and then there will be the exclusive growers who's product is so good that they can charge more.

One problem I see with this whole plan for CANN is that the government will come in and tax $5 a gram once price has fallen enough. You will then have to pay 1 CANN + $5 taxes for a gram.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6ZOyD7w0i8&feature=youtu.be
It looks like another 5 weeks before this stuff is availabe in store for CANN! My advice for anyone who bought at 10,000+. Buy more right now at these cheap prices. There is plenty of time so no rush. I would try to buy around 1000.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Why dropped so much?

Because garbage. This is the shwag of alts
Activity: 114
Sky is the limit!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
dont forget the price we saw the last weeks wasnt the normal price it was only on that level due to some good news which caused a buy spike. now things have gone to normal again so dont expect another spike like we saw before!
Activity: 655
Merit: 258
Why dropped so much?
Everyone is panic selling Sad

I don't mind the panic selling. I just keep buying!

I'm confused about a few things though. Like total coin supply ever. I thought PoW was going to be ended last month but it seems to be going on still.

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Everyone is panic selling Sad
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
D9 seems to be going for complete control of CANN. He doesn't like to use bitcointalk anymore. He wants everyone to use twitter and his own forum.

Wrong. Totally not about control, but about evading oppression. Remember forum first banned him for what exactly?
Then FUDDERS invaded all threads mocking "has dev left?"

D9 seems to be going for complete control of CANN. He doesn't like to use bitcointalk anymore. He wants everyone to use twitter and his own forum.

I don't understand why D9 cares so much about FUD. Just let people talk and keep doing what you want to do.

I really want to invest/support/own some CANN, the price appears right.. or can it shock and awe some more?  Is this legit?

For me, the price is right. If the price drops to 800 sat I will just by more. D9 is still going on with his plan of growing CANNdy for CANN.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I really want to invest/support/own some CANN, the price appears right.. or can it shock and awe some more?  Is this legit?
Pages:
Jump to: