Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 230. (Read 706133 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
meow
Brief update:

I'm still in talks with HWC and full details are not 100% clear yet because they are monitoring the benefits and watching certain risks but we are working together to

make everyone happy and maintain accomplishable goals.

Everyone needs to understand this is real world we are trying to implement.  Not a hype coin.

We will have updates coming like usual.  We are hammering things out everyday right now.

Winter is coming and we are shifting plant cycles and working on facility winterizing.

CANNdy from CANN team

"Mother" plants have been established and set aside in VEG state.   We have baby clones ready to go.  First small pre-batch is in "Flower" and we will be testing it.

Plants are being moved and prepared as we speak.

Growers

We've added another cultivator/grower whom has a wealth of experience and has joined the team.  We are currently designing and planning a self-funded coop grow operation (Northern AZ) that

will be utilizing latest technologies to maximize efficiency and provide a good yield.  This process is coming along well.  All state requirements have been met and we are pushing forward into the

winter season.

Events

There will be more events real soon.  Currently in discussion.

Wallets

We are working on adding another CANN server to the farm and testing web wallets for those non-android patients/users.  Coming SOON!

Also discussions regarding future wallet updates and more details are being actively looked at to improve CannabisCoin now and beyond.

Thank you everyone so much for building this community!
We CANN do it!

~DeltaNine

Delicious!
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Is cannabis coin definitely dead??? Sad

CANN definitely lives  Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Awesome, This coin has been sleeping for some time. Time to wake up n hit the ground running!
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
Brief update:

I'm still in talks with HWC and full details are not 100% clear yet because they are monitoring the benefits and watching certain risks but we are working together to

Everyone needs to understand this is real world we are trying to implement.  Not a hype coin.

We will have updates coming like usual.  We are hammering things out everyday right now.

Winter is coming and we are shifting plant cycles and working on facility winterizing.

CANNdy from CANN team

"Mother" plants have been established and set aside in VEG state.   We have baby clones ready to go.  First small pre-batch is in "Flower" and we will be testing it.

Growers

We've added another cultivator/grower whom has a wealth of experience and has joined the team.  We are currently designing and planning a self-funded coop grow operation (Northern AZ) that

will be utilizing latest technologies to maximize efficiency and provide a good yield.  This process is coming along well.  All state requirements have been met and we are pushing forward into the

winter season.

Events

Wallets

We are working on adding another CANN server to the farm and testing web wallets for those non-android patients/users.  Coming SOON!

Also discussions regarding future wallet updates and more details are being actively looked at to improve CannabisCoin now and beyond.

We CANN do it!

~DeltaNine

Please calm down a bit , I get my next pay at the end of the month and I still want to be able to pick up some coins in the 1-2k range ! Cheesy
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Brief update:

CANNdy from CANN team

Growers

winter season.

Events

Wallets

We CANN do it!

~DeltaNine

This is a good work, please update to update more pictures, this helps to build investor's information, your job is great D9.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Brief update:

CANNdy from CANN team

Growers

winter season.

Events

Wallets

We CANN do it!

~DeltaNine

Looking good
Activity: 490
The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]
Brief update:

CANNdy from CANN team

Growers

winter season.

Events

Wallets

We CANN do it!

~DeltaNine

Activity: 45
Since the whale disappeared, just also is D9 be banned the bluetail ticket tracker (BTT) during this time, we were not in accordance with our actual value, so must be led to many on the left, D9 is back now, hope can lead us to the recasting brilliant. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
I'm Baaaaaaaaack!  More coming!  I am doing this via my phone while meeting.

~DeltaNine

YES WE CANN!!!

Welcome back Delta9.

Attn doubters in case you missed the part where D9 said he was in a meeting. It's currently after normal business hours in AZ and Delta9 is still pushing.

"you can lead a horse to water...."
Activity: 84
HWC 10 grams avail of #CANNdy first week of November.  1CANN = 1GRAM per pt.

awwww...fck yeahhhh!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Lookin good.

Update about the 100 mails what send to coffeeshops in the Netherlands;

i get almost 25 reactions from the shop owners what are interested in accepting this coin in the stores. They are busy to figure out how to use it in there shops.

Tomorrow another 100 mails will be send to other shops Smiley

Ps. any donations are welcome to my wallet adres below ( if u dont want to do that, its np ofc. i do this out of free will )

Dude, if you can bring to europe such a system I am going to have illimited weed.
You're a real hero if it happens to work and do not worry I'll give you some CANN very soon for your efforts. (Not a lot i am pretty poor IRL thought :/)

Thanks this man, he is a great element of this community.

...now, getting it to the netherlands would shorten said trip tremendously Shocked ...go guys, go!!!  Grin
Activity: 84
holy fuckin' WOT?! ...just realized, there's a new thread... ok... wee bit more than 10 days old... ok...
...and than it's already smokin 120+ pages long...
did anyone of you had a little sleep since?!  Shocked

and now I forgot what to say... Huh nevermind  Cheesy

however, with all that CANN in my wallet, I'm about to plan if I should take a trip to a certain exchange where I can trade those CANN to actual WEED...
that should be some fundamental bag to carry around Grin
...if only the feds would be down with that as well Wink

~DeltaNine

YES WE CANN!!!

so, welcome back  Cool
Activity: 490
The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

~DeltaNine

YES WE CANN!!!

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
Delta Nine may be back soon Smiley
his ban may be ended ..

from #twatter ::::::

CannabisCoin (CANN) @CannabisCoins  ·  39m 39 minutes ago

Good news, btc forum ban seems to be lifted! Currently in staff meeting and will confirm unbanning! $cann #cann
Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Grin Grin Grin Grin...it's easier your dead  Cheesy Grin Grin
Activity: 12
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
seems like the CANN community is no longer on Bitcointalk forums...

True, all of us are over at the CANN forums. The scum fud just gets to be too much here.
Activity: 69
seems like the CANN community is no longer on Bitcointalk forums...
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
This is good, a few weeks ago this thread was filled with shit and now we are back on track.
I hope so, we should rise in price also it's weird that we are staying that low.
Jump to: