Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 287. (Read 706133 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
WELL SOMEONE BLOODY DRAG HIM OUTSIDE IN HIS PAJAMAS AND MAKE HIM TALK!

YES! THAT FUCKING CHINESE SCUMBAG. HE NEEDS TO MAKE ME CHINESE FOOD GODDAMNIT!

I hate Chinese people.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Can you actually exchange the cannabiscoins for real cannabis? Where ? how ? Any adress ?

Can you please answer to my question guys ? i bought today 5 btc worth of cann between 3 to 5 k price . Otherwise i will sell it . Any answer ?

http://herbalwellnesscenter.com

You probably should have done some cursory research before you invested 5btc. The address, map and everything else is on their website.

Psilent

Thank you for your answer bro .

I bought it at 3 to 5 k = to double mty btc soon (my little finger told me to do it lol )

So i can buy here also : http://cannacoin.cc/store/

Thnks

I think that site is for CANNACOIN(CCN), not CANNABISCOIN(CANN). CCN is probably a good investment as well(I have a few) but they are not the same. Be careful when sending coins as CCN addresses appear valid to the CANN wallet so you can loose your coins.

I suggest checking out the CCN thread, they are great devs.

Psilent

Thanks for your answer bro Smiley But i don't want to buy ccn . great devs ? = people from ccn are fudding here , and you think they are great devs ?? = they are making people who bought Cann = loosing their money >>> i will never trust such people with my money .

I think CCN  are scammers . I trust more CANN  Smiley

I meant that their technical skills seem fairly strong, there has been some crossed words and things handled poorly, I agree. The problem with crypto is that 9/10 people are trolling for one reason or another and it creates a hostile environment.

I wasn't trying to push CCN really, just pointing out that they are different. I agree completely that they should have handled the address issue in the previous thread more professionally.

Psilent
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
The Dev made his money. He's out. There's no incentive to continue working on it. He had his ICO, mined early on, accumulated mass quantities of coins, promoted the coin, drew in buyers which raised prices, and cashed out. Poof!

This is how it works 99/100 coins. Some devs do continue their work, but most -- it's onto the next project. A repeat process.

This coin is in the communities hands now. That's what unregulated decentralized currencies are. No controlling power. All of you here are the devs. He's passed the torch... Or joint... To you.

I 100% guarantee this coin will see sub 1000, likely into the low 100s, before it ever makes any real true rebound.

Strato

100% Bullshit  Grin
I dont know dude i saw him post yesterday he wasnt wrong. just becuase it doesnt sound like what you wan t to hear doesnt mean its not true

The problem here is that the dev has spent far too much time on this coin for that to be the plan.  The pump and dump devs do it faster.
It doesnt matter which or what coin it is. once its been manipulated and everybody loses the btc the recovery takes time to heal.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
can anybody please explain what happened and why the panic and the volume on bittrex?  Huh

Fudders at work..  Someone posted some BS about the premine, many jumped on it and since then the price only knows one direction
Activity: 1540
WELL SOMEONE BLOODY DRAG HIM OUTSIDE IN HIS PAJAMAS AND MAKE HIM TALK!

How about you drag yourself out of this thread and go back to your shit coin? Grin

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
The Dev made his money. He's out. There's no incentive to continue working on it. He had his ICO, mined early on, accumulated mass quantities of coins, promoted the coin, drew in buyers which raised prices, and cashed out. Poof!

This is how it works 99/100 coins. Some devs do continue their work, but most -- it's onto the next project. A repeat process.

This coin is in the communities hands now. That's what unregulated decentralized currencies are. No controlling power. All of you here are the devs. He's passed the torch... Or joint... To you.

I 100% guarantee this coin will see sub 1000, likely into the low 100s, before it ever makes any real true rebound.

Strato

100% Bullshit  Grin
I dont know dude i saw him post yesterday he wasnt wrong. just becuase it doesnt sound like what you wan t to hear doesnt mean its not true

Thank you. Yes I do believe I gave you all fair warning.

Go back, did I not say this exact scenario would play out?  Have you even bothered to read GOD? I posted it. I'll post again if you missed.

Strato
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

Strato

dev has gone with the cash he wanted.

Agreed. He may still have some coins to dump if there is a significant rebound. How many coins are there total? 90 Million?  Make no mistake he owned up front at least 10% or more of that.

I'm guessing a coin with this price point and volume, he likely walked away with 200 BTC or more. Why stay? There's no future paycheck.

Strato

lmao!! what rubbish! are you high lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Strato

100% Bullshit  Grin

The problem here is that the dev has spent far too much time on this coin for that to be the plan.  The pump and dump devs do it faster.
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Anyway = i'm ridding the CANN waves since this morning . so exciting Smiley
can anybody please explain what happened and why the panic and the volume on bittrex?  Huh
we all got played by crypto wales happens all the time.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
that was a quick bounce back to nearly 4k sat  + Wink
i think the rebound from this coin will surprise alot
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
Can you actually exchange the cannabiscoins for real cannabis? Where ? how ? Any adress ?

Can you please answer to my question guys ? i bought today 5 btc worth of cann between 3 to 5 k price . Otherwise i will sell it . Any answer ?

http://herbalwellnesscenter.com

You probably should have done some cursory research before you invested 5btc. The address, map and everything else is on their website.

Psilent

Thank you for your answer bro .

I bought it at 3 to 5 k = to double mty btc soon (my little finger told me to do it lol )

So i can buy here also : http://cannacoin.cc/store/

Thnks

I think that site is for CANNACOIN(CCN), not CANNABISCOIN(CANN). CCN is probably a good investment as well(I have a few) but they are not the same. Be careful when sending coins as CCN addresses appear valid to the CANN wallet so you can loose your coins.

I suggest checking out the CCN thread, they are great devs.

Psilent

Thanks for your answer bro Smiley But i don't want to buy ccn . great devs ? = people from ccn are fudding here , and you think they are great devs ?? = they are making people who bought Cann = loosing their money >>> i will never trust such people with my money .

I think CCN  are scammers . I trust more CANN  Smiley
legendary

Strato

Agreed. He may still have some coins to dump if there is a significant rebound. How many coins are there total? 90 Million?  Make no mistake he owned up front at least 10% or more of that.

I'm guessing a coin with this price point and volume, he likely walked away with 200 BTC or more. Why stay? There's no future paycheck.

Strato

Strato

100% Bullshit  Grin
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

Strato

what a stinking attitude you have , shame on you. how much u getting paid to fud??
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
No wonder why moderated thread is good for the community....

All -ive post....

Don't know what pleasure you guys get by telling others they are loosing money....

Waiting for my funds.....hope the rate will go further down .... ready with 2.5 BTC to buy.

YES WE CANN...

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

Strato

100% Bullshit  Grin
Activity: 882
Merit: 250

Strato

legendary
Now swinging down low 3000s into the 2000s. We will see 1000 before 1-2 days.

Mass exodus.

Strato
Jump to: