Author

Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions - page 303. (Read 706133 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Speculation has run wild about this coin all week and whales took notice and advantage. Big things happened today and all the traders hyped it up. If I had enough btc/cann to manipulate markets then today would have been the perfect opportunity to dump as the hype train was at its peak and the price was not likely to go much higher in the short time (barring another event).

A few things people need to understand about CANN and the markets

• Today was NOT about "pumping" the price.
  • Delta9 works extremely hard and today was proof that he intends to bring CannabisCoin to the next level.
  • I would honestly expect CANN to steadily rise in price albeit much slower than it has  this past week. Look for far more 'stable' growth.
  • Smart traders will always make money on speculation.
  • The CANN market has huge volume and you would be niave to think that it will die off quickly.
  • People are far more impressed with a Dev who can meet real world goals and D9 has plenty of em Wink
  • Most Importantly - This is a real world Movement and one thats only just now starting to gain traction.

I have great faith in the future of this coin and I think it will mean huge things for both MMJ and Cryptocoins in general.

What people really need to take away from today is that the first ever CANN patients got their medication for a fraction of regular cost and that today was just a starting point for what could be a staggeringly large industry!

+1

EXCELLENT post & perspective!!

~darylluke.
Activity: 186
Just went and had a look at the first Cann transaction at HWC. Please share this with everyone  Grin

http://youtu.be/szHNxyvKTwk
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
QUICK NOTE

Would just like to stop in and say this.  Thank you CANN community!

We will continue to deliver as promised.  We are an active team and have proven that we do real ground work.

Take a moment and look at what the CannabisCoin community as a whole has done.  The community is growing!

We are helping the cryptocurrency community and the cannabis community by providing good days for everyone on all sides.

There is room for everyone.

~Dev Team
thanks for your hard work and that excellent coin!
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins
QUICK NOTE

Would just like to stop in and say this.  Thank you CANN community!

We will continue to deliver as promised.  We are an active team and have proven that we do real ground work.

Take a moment and look at what the CannabisCoin community as a whole has done.  The community is growing!

We are helping the cryptocurrency community and the cannabis community by providing good days for everyone on all sides.

There is room for everyone.

~Dev Team
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
The asset that CANN brings to the table is that it is supposed to be backed by one gram of weed. Right now, this coin is not really backed by one gram, which is inherent in its price and the fact that there is not 90 million grams of weed waiting in the wings for those wishing to cash in. If it were ever to be backed by a gram of weed, the reason people would use the coin would be because they would not have to pay a high tax on the weed. But the tax bit is not a feature exclusive to CANN. Any crypto could offer a tax free incentive to buy goods. Therefore, once CANN matches the price of weed, why not just buy the weed with Bitcoin or Dogecoin instead of transferring funds to CANN. Unless you suspect the price of the strain will rise, there's no incentive.

I hate to say it this is technically right ^^ . You can yell and scream at me and call me a FUDSTER and a CHILD but the fact remains this is probably the case. Don't get me wrong I hope CANN suceedes its a great step forward in the right direction. Lets just make sure the community and the coin stay focus.  Grin

P.S
Lets have a healthy debate! Grin

Let's take action instead, too many talkers, need more doers. Smiley

I'm all about action Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
The asset that CANN brings to the table is that it is supposed to be backed by one gram of weed. Right now, this coin is not really backed by one gram, which is inherent in its price and the fact that there is not 90 million grams of weed waiting in the wings for those wishing to cash in. If it were ever to be backed by a gram of weed, the reason people would use the coin would be because they would not have to pay a high tax on the weed. But the tax bit is not a feature exclusive to CANN. Any crypto could offer a tax free incentive to buy goods. Therefore, once CANN matches the price of weed, why not just buy the weed with Bitcoin or Dogecoin instead of transferring funds to CANN. Unless you suspect the price of the strain will rise, there's no incentive.

I hate to say it this is technically right ^^ . You can yell and scream at me and call me a FUDSTER and a CHILD but the fact remains this is probably the case. Don't get me wrong I hope CANN suceedes its a great step forward in the right direction. Lets just make sure the community and the coin stay focus.  Grin

P.S

Let's take action instead, too many talkers, need more doers. Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
If CANN was a BS coin, it would have dipped a while ago after it launched.  We just gotta see over time.  This coin has a backbone.  Unlike too many other coins that are currently being traded.  Hold on and get em cheap.
legendary
Bitcoin

P.S
Activity: 209
Twitter: @clay_space
Cannabis Coin will only be a preferred method of payment for Cannabis while its price is under market value.
wrong

Otherwise, buyers could just use a different crypto to buy relatively tax free weed.
wtf?

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
I don't really know how will behave the coin tomorrow, the price is probably going to go down mates...
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Ya, ok. Please do us a favor don't turn this community into the PotCoin community. That group is horrible.

Agreed.  I don't know what happened to PotCoin.
Activity: 98
All That Matters is What We Do Next

I've never been much of a cheerleader. You didn't hear me yelling $5 nor was I yelling it'll be worth nothing, all I focused on was create guides and a shared document to help us spread the world. I wrote up guides, I spent time on adding resources to the Google Docs and PMing a crapload of you to help gain support. For those few that participated, thank you. If we could have had more people involved, we might be further along than we are today. All that matters now is what next.

- Are we coordinating efforts to spread the word?
- Do we have a PR release ready talking about today's event?
- Are we gathering all the pics/videos from today and getting them out on social media?
- Are we requesting publications to interview our developer?
- Are we continuing to message and add FB, Reddit and Twitter resources?
- Are we emailing the media list?
- Are we Googling 'Bitcoin' and writing to every publication that's covered a Bitcoin story?
- Are we reaching out to communities outside of crypto?
- Are we keeping a positive message in the forums are are we still responding to posts that look like this:

* Thanks for the cheap coins
* Thanks for the dump
* Hahaha I knew it
* I told you

For the people that come on here and just cause trouble, you're not my audience. If you're not interesting in doing more than buying/selling coins, you're not my audience either. For those that understand it takes consistent action to make progress, hopefully you found something useful in this thread.

Excuse me while I sent out some more emails.
legendary
Bitcoin
 Be happy and STFU.  You're acting like god damned children.

Doesn't matter if they act like children. Be a bigger person specially  if you have a stake in the coin and the community at least show some respect to peeps with different views.  Can you list the people who are the "children" here so we can archive all their posts before they are deleted. Thanks.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Speculation has run wild about this coin all week and whales took notice and advantage. Big things happened today all the traders hyped it up. If I had enough btc/cann to manipulate markets then today would have been the perfect opportunity to dump as the hype train was at its peak and the price was not likely to go much higher in the short time (barring another event).

• Delta9 works extremely hard and today was proof that he intends to bring CannabisCoin to the next level.
  • I would honestly expect CANN to steadily rise in price albeit much slower than it has  this past week. Look for far more 'stable' growth.
  • The CANN market has huge volume and you would be niave to think that it will die off quickly.
  • People are far more impressed with a Dev who can meet real world goals and D9 has plenty of em Wink
  • CANN IS NOT Dead and will not Die anytime soon.
  • Most Importantly - This is a real world Movement and one thats only just now starting to gain traction.

I have great faith in the future of this coin and I think it will mean huge things for both MMJ and Cryptocoins in general.

What people really need to take away from today is that the first ever CANN patients got their medication for a fraction of regular cost and that today was just a starting point for what could be a staggering large industry!

Thanks great post!
Activity: 154
meow
Speculation has run wild about this coin all week and whales took notice and advantage. Big things happened today all the traders hyped it up. If I had enough btc/cann to manipulate markets then today would have been the perfect opportunity to dump as the hype train was at its peak and the price was not likely to go much higher in the short time (barring another event).

What people really need to take away from today is that the first ever CANN patients got their medication for a fraction of regular cost and that today was just a starting point for what could be a staggering large industry!

AMEN BROTHER!!!!
Activity: 154
Soooo...  Even if a PnD might have happened behind the scenes (We all know whales are here, but some are still sticking around.)  How exactly is that the devs fault and how exactly does that change a perfect business implementation into a scam?  Is he supposed to be responsible for traders actions too?  He did a fine job and still is.  Whales will be whales will be whales no matter what.  Quit crying about the price dropping, it's called a dump and it happens.  If you believed in the coins peg before, nothing has changed business-wise except now you have proof that they'll back it.  Be happy and STFU.  You're acting like god damned children.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
They always do.
wrong

Cannabis Coin will only be a preferred method of payment for Cannabis while its price is under market value.
wrong

Otherwise, buyers could just use a different crypto to buy relatively tax free weed.
wtf?

It isn't going back up today. Sorry guys. We took a loss today.
true
legendary
Activity: 1148

AMEN BROTHER!!!!
Activity: 84
As I see it, and yes, it's my opinion: This coin is going to plummet. They always do. If you're in for the short run, get out. Unfortunately, who knows what the long run will bring. Cannabis Coin will only be a preferred method of payment for Cannabis while its price is under market value. Otherwise, buyers could just use a different crypto to buy relatively tax free weed. Everyone in the forum is a bit optimistic right now about CANN's short term price. It isn't going back up today. Sorry guys. We took a loss today. And tomorrow. And for a while to come.

It's true but for the real supporters like myself its fine. I don;t care about short term.

I think the price drop is a good thing. A dozen rich investors are in this coin when it should be 10,000 loyal supporters.

Although... any big buy $1,000,000 orders are going to come in tomorrow if they do.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Speculation has run wild about this coin all week and whales took notice and advantage. Big things happened today and all the traders hyped it up. If I had enough btc/cann to manipulate markets then today would have been the perfect opportunity to dump as the hype train was at its peak and the price was not likely to go much higher in the short time (barring another event).

What people really need to take away from today is that the first ever CANN patients got their medication for a fraction of regular cost and that today was just a starting point for what could be a staggeringly large industry!
Jump to: