Pages:
Author

Topic: cannot convert my ltc to usdt - page 2. (Read 133 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 627
February 11, 2024, 03:33:15 PM
It's been a long time since I used the Mexc exchange, but if I could remember correctly, they have a convert option where you can convert a small amount to other crypto that meets the minimum requirements. Try searching for the convert option if they have one, and don't use the trade option.

And even if you succeed in converting this, you can't withdraw it as it's not up to the minimum withdrawal requirement.

I will advise you to use their P2P option and convert that into your local currency if it's supported; that's the only possible way I think you can get a small amount out without making more deposits into the account.
Activity: 32
Merit: 4
February 11, 2024, 03:31:26 PM
I have around 2 dollars in ltc in mexc exchange and I cannot convert my ltc to usdt because minimum is 5 dollars...

If I send that ltc to another exchange will I have the same problem?

So all the exchanges have that 5 minimum dollar rule?

I dont want to buy anymore crypto at the moment

Before doing any exchange or buying/selling read the rules which are clearly post by sites for having no issues like this is also better for you and all others.

This topic is not related to here please move this from here to Currency Exchange for the better response from the members of this community.

staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
February 11, 2024, 03:30:10 PM
Probably yes. Even if you manage to find another exchange, that has lower withdrawal limits, you would probably still need to pay for a withdrawal fee (possibly 1 USDT t). It's probably not worth it. You're better off finding someone who's willing to do this for you instead of using an exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
February 11, 2024, 03:30:03 PM
No each exchange has different limits they set so this might be only for Mexc, other exchanges can have lower limits. But still I don’t think you can also transfer out less than that $5 from Mexc it seems to be their limit. Reasons is the 2$ cannot cover for even the exchange charges and sending to other exchanges might just be a waste of time. Bitcoin and litecoin charges are higher than some lower Altcoins. And even if you add more litecoin that same 2$ will be almost consumed as charges so best is to forget it mate.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
February 11, 2024, 03:28:06 PM
I have around 2 dollars in ltc in mexc exchange and I cannot convert my ltc to usdt because minimum is 5 dollars...

If I send that ltc to another exchange will I have the same problem?

So all the exchanges have that 5 minimum dollar rule?

I dont want to buy anymore crypto at the moment
Pages:
Jump to: