Pages:
Author

Topic: cannot fully sync; used v0.90-beta to create wallets - page 2. (Read 236 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 22
i cant seem to find the db folder.  i went to
C:\Users\name\ but dont see the appdata folder. 

anywhere else it might be?
thanks.
Activity: 525
Merit: 282
1)Just to be safe, try 0.96.4 RC1 (Windows) or RC2 (macOS or Linux).

2)Before starting it, delete your databases folder and let Core fully sync before starting Armory again.

3)Import. If it still crashes, please post your logs.

Thanks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 22
several years ago i used v0.90 to create wallets and paper backups, which i have never used to this day.  i have the backups and i'd like to import a wallet onto my online machine for the first time. 

currently using v0.96.3.  i was successfully able to add the wallet using the root key but cannot see my balances for all the addresses in the wallet.  it appears as if i am able to achieve a full sync BEFORE importing the wallet but once its imported the system freezes up on me.  i delete the wallet, sync it, then try and import the wallet and resync but it invariably freezes up on me over and over again.

these have never touched the internet and i was a bit concerned importing this wallet but cant get it to sync and show my balances.  i did read through some threads but to no avail.

i'm sure this is a laypersons question but its been years (literally) since i've used armory and would like to be able to view all my balances in this wallet. 

can someone help?
thanks in advance.

Pages:
Jump to: