Pages:
Author

Topic: Cannot handle the fact that al Qaeda is being supported by the U.S. government - page 2. (Read 1992 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
I hate to say it but that is pretty spot on with the truth as I see it.  They will do almost anything to get their way no matter how dirty they have to get their hands.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
USA created Al Qaeda that is known fact. USA supports Al Qaeda in Syria is also a known fact. The bottom line USA only cares about his interest and  don't cares who he supports.
Wrong, wrong, and ...right.

Right, right and right.

1. USA helped to create and supported the Mujahideen in Afghanistan. This Mujahideen later transformed in to Al Qaeda.
2. USA supports Al Qaeda in Syria against Assad.
3. Yes. USA only cares about his interest and  don't cares who he supports.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
USA created Al Qaeda that is known fact. USA supports Al Qaeda in Syria is also a known fact. The bottom line USA only cares about his interest and  don't cares who he supports.
Wrong, wrong, and ...right.

I forgot to mention Syria in my previous post thanks for bringing that up.
legendary

Yes... the battle for global domination was started immediately after the collapse of the USSR. Right now the US is far ahead... while China is desperately trying to catch up. Others (Russia, Japan, Germany.etc) are nowhere in the picture.  Grin
Activity: 602
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Al Qaeda is just a buzz word for some centralized terror cell. We know this does not exist and any official acceptance of the name Al Qaeda is most likely because that is what Western Media calls them.

You believe that Al Qaeda doesn't exist? Then who launched the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center, which lead to the deaths of almost 3,000 people? Who is supporting the ISIS in Syria?

Well , most people here have already an idea who the perpetrator was Smiley. And it wasn't Hadschi Halef Omar Ben Hadschi Abul Abbas Ibn Hadschi Dawud al Gossarah.
legendary
Al Qaeda is just a buzz word for some centralized terror cell. We know this does not exist and any official acceptance of the name Al Qaeda is most likely because that is what Western Media calls them.

You believe that Al Qaeda doesn't exist? Then who launched the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center, which lead to the deaths of almost 3,000 people? Who is supporting the ISIS in Syria?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
All you need to do is take a look at Libya and I assuem Egypt and you will have a good idea of what is really going on.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Al-Qaeda and Hamas supporting the syrian rebels gives the revolution more credibility as i see it. it's the western support that makes me doubtful.

Al Qaeda gives credibility to the rebels?
Apparently, it gives cred in the eyes of John McCain and his buddy Lindsey Graham. I sure hope SC tosses the latter coming up here.
legendary
I'm well aware that we essentially created them by funding the mujahadeen in the 1980's, but I have heard of no evidence suggesting that we support them to this day.

No. I didn't claimed that. The American support for the (Afghan) Taliban stopped after they gave protection to the Al Qaeda nuts who attacked the World Trade Center. But those Syrian rebels are basically the same people, and the US is supporting them to this day.
Activity: 448
We have a very dangerous set of actors in the region, Al-Qaeda, Hamas, and those who are on our terrorist list, to be sure, supporting – claiming to support the opposition.

They are not terrorists as long as they fight against the Assad regime and the Russians. It was the same during the 1980s, if you remember. Then the Mujaheddin and the Al Qaeda were the friends, just because they were fighting the Soviets.
I'm well aware that we essentially created them by funding the mujahadeen in the 1980's, but I have heard of no evidence suggesting that we support them to this day.
Al Qaeda is the hippies of today and they mean you know harm.  Forget all the evidence of being funded and backed by the west and the unspeakable atrocities they've commuted in the past present and future.  Just listen to your leaders that you blindly support because they come on tv and talk down to you in a calm and soothing tone.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Don't worry, your totally wrong.  Wink
legendary
We have a very dangerous set of actors in the region, Al-Qaeda, Hamas, and those who are on our terrorist list, to be sure, supporting – claiming to support the opposition.

They are not terrorists as long as they fight against the Assad regime and the Russians. It was the same during the 1980s, if you remember. Then the Mujaheddin and the Al Qaeda were the friends, just because they were fighting the Soviets.
With the difficulty most people have just making ends meet, stuff like this could seem so far beyond their ability to do anything about that blocking it out might be a strategy to stay sane in an increasingly insane world.
legendary
Al-Qaeda and Hamas supporting the syrian rebels gives the revolution more credibility as i see it. it's the western support that makes me doubtful.

Al Qaeda gives credibility to the rebels? Don't tell me that you were not joking. An organization which kills civilians in their thousands can add credibility to the opposition? Both the Al Qaeda and the Western support for the rebels should be condemned.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Still if Obama got in front of a camera at an ice cream parlor and said, "We support Al Qaeda now", most people would just block it out and act like it didn't happen.
Pages:
Jump to: