Pages:
Author

Topic: Cannot restore BTC addresses - page 2. (Read 210 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
October 12, 2022, 03:30:00 AM
Increase the gap limit to 500 addresses.

To increase the gap limit, open the console and use this command:

wallet.change_gap_limit(50)
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 12, 2022, 03:14:44 AM
Hello. Yesterday I received BTC to my electrum wallet that I’ve been using for a year now. Then an error with electrum appeared, when I tried to send these bitcoins to my another address, new window opened on my Mac and told that I have error with electrum and whether I want to inform electrum about it or no. I clicked no and reloaded my laptop. When I tried to open electrum once again, it said that default_wallet (my wallet) doesn’t exist. It was shocking as I’ve been using electrum since 2018 and never had such issues.

After that, I restored my wallet with seed phrase, but there is a problem: I had almost 500 addresses and only half of it restored. The last history of transaction is in December, but I’ve been using this wallet until 11th October. Bitcoins are not gone and are on blockchain (only received), I also could see this transaction in watch-mode after putting my BTC address of receipt. But unfortunately, I cannot restore this address and see my balance. (Increase Gap limit etc didn’t help). Would appreciate any help.
Pages:
Jump to: