Pages:
Author

Topic: Can't tell what lauda is, a bit of photoshop and it's gone. - page 2. (Read 454 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
I dont trust you either, you should be banned for shit like this.

" I was drunk" isnt an excuse for anything you fucking retard
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1047
Your rating is TRUST i don't know what that has to do with a threat, which i however made after his claim.
It turns out most people (and cats; I can't tell what Lauda is either) don't trust people who threaten to kill them. Who knew?
I never threatened lauda it was that dude's trust rating she came to rescue i never actually told her anything, she was called and she obey.
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Your rating is TRUST i don't know what that has to do with a threat, which i however made after his claim.
It turns out most people (and cats; I can't tell what Lauda is either) don't trust people who threaten to kill them. Who knew?
legendary
So you got drunk and fucked up. You might try apologizing and pointing out that death threats should be reported to moderators so that they could ban you. Not sure if that's a better outcome for you though.

Are you still drunk? Your post is barely comprehensible.
I negative rated a manager of an obvious shitcoin, he LIED claiming i threaten him, thing i done right after, i has proof i havent done it before but he photoshoped the picture.
Then lauda comes out of nowhere and uses TRUST system for a threat, how do they know and why would a trusted member support a we all know how this will end clone coin .
Edit: im sober now i were just honest. All threats came AFTER his photoshop, i now trust no member to check my account message history
Edit2: was kinda trying to reach lauda since she ignores pm and well came in like a wrecking ball.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
So you got drunk and fucked up. You might try apologizing and pointing out that death threats should be reported to moderators so that they could ban you. Not sure if that's a better outcome for you though.

Are you still drunk? Your post is barely comprehensible.
legendary
You either don't look for proof or you either just shown to me you part of the great shitcoin creator managing pumping and ofcourse dumping group of scammers that make 90% of the shitcoins.
I would love this post erased but you just ignoring my PM.

So after rating him she just came and left that rating as a , well lets say shill but the word starts with w.
Pages:
Jump to: