Pages:
Author

Topic: @Cantsay - possible abuse of merits + alt accounts - page 3. (Read 1277 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
The post was edited about ten minutes later and I can't say how it looked originally, but it's not at all realistic to me that someone wrote it in just 44 seconds and I assumed that it was a pre-prepared post that was just copy/pasted.
Here's how it looked like- https://loyce.club/archive/posts/6304/63047044.html

Welcome to Bitcointalk.org

The purpose is to be the first guy to respond so that they can get attention from people who share merits in that section as he admitted.

Edit- If I'm correct there was a guy who used to create new accounts and post questions from new accounts while from their main account, they used to share the pre-generated answer which helped him get more merits. Not sure if it's the same case here too, we really can't decide from one of such responses. If Cantsay used to do this a lot of times, then maybe he is also follwing that tricks.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I'm not in the habit of accusing someone just like that and I had no intention of opening this topic, but the sequence of events gives me a hint that I'm on the trail of possible merit abuse and a possible alt farm.

Yesterday I came across the following topic I'm new here in the B&H board and what first caught my attention was the post that was published only 44 seconds after the topic was opened. The post was edited about ten minutes later and I can't say how it looked originally, but it's not at all realistic to me that someone wrote it in just 44 seconds and I assumed that it was a pre-prepared post that was just copy/pasted.

Furthermore, the second thing that caught my attention is that this post received 4 merits in total, 3 of which were from newbie @Turn it off.

The third thing that is definitely suspicious to me is that today that topic is locked, and I sincerely doubt that the reason is that someone reported that topic to the moderators (after all, for what reason?), and newbies usually don't have the habit of locking their topics.

Of course I questioned @Cantsay and he tried to justify himself in some way.

Another interesting fact, the OP (@Dextro) is Nigerian, and so is @Cantsay.

Facts to consider:

1.@Cantsay responds to a post in just 44 seconds.
2.@Cantsay gets 4 merits, including 3 from the newbie who has earned a total of 8 merits so far.
3.@Cantsay in a way admits that what he is doing is a good way to earn merits and advertise his sig campaign.
4.The topic is locked to prevent further discussion, which only further indicates that the matter is being swept under the rug.

What seems to me that @Dextro1 is an alt account of @Cantsay, and also @Turn it off which served him to award himself merits.

Self-moderated only because of possible trolls who usually pollute such topics - not a single constructive post will be deleted.
Pages:
Jump to: