Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈Capital Coin [CAP] - Libertarian Crypto - ZEROCOIN - POS - 1700% MASTERNODES📈 - page 2. (Read 1999 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
all wallets - files not found on github.com
copper member
Activity: 104
Do you plan to translate the site into other languages?

Translation bounties will get added tomorrow.
Activity: 23
Do you plan to translate the site into other languages?
copper member
Honestly, I don't see any real life application for this. It's just a masternode coin with not good enough marketing. I have doubt it'll be in the market after 1 year.

Can you define what good marketing is? The biggest real life application of CAP is to act as a stable passive income source for node investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Honestly, I don't see any real life application for this. It's just a masternode coin with not good enough marketing. I have doubt it'll be in the market after 1 year.
Activity: 240
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
How many nodes have already been sold? Is the first bonus still available? Please contact me via private message if it is still available.
copper member
The Capital Coin website is out:
https://capcoin.net/

Stage 1 of the node sale is close to getting sold out, so make sure you don't miss out on the 66% discount.
Activity: 136
I've recieved welcome airdrop and start staking.
Wish we all succeed for a long term.
thanks dev.
copper member
Stage 1 of the node sale is still running and the MasterNodes are getting sold for 0.2BTC each. That's a 66% discount from the final stage.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Welcome bonus received! Thanks Smiley
copper member
The Discord welcome bonus period has ended. Everyone who joined the Discord between the release of the ANN and now will receive coins.
copper member
The welcome bonus for Discord is ending in 5hrs. Be sure to not miss out on the free CAP coins.
copper member
POW has ended and POS is now active. MN's are now receiving 80% of the block reward.
copper member
The first stage of the CAP node sale is ongoing. Nodes are being sold at a 66% discounted rate.

PM Capitalism Rules241 (@Capital#7727) or Captain Haddock (@Captain Haddock#0051 ) on Discord if you want to get the collateral required to run a masternode.
copper member
I'm hosting a Q & A on the Discord channel today. If you have any questions about the project, post them in the Discord.
Activity: 281
can have bounty addnode for this coin Smiley

Activity: 60
copper member
Hello there.

Anyone else see this in the original post?

'*POW will run for the first 24 hours after the chain starting.'

Is POW still available on this coin?

POW is still running until block 1440.
Activity: 60
Hello there.

Anyone else see this in the original post?

'*POW will run for the first 24 hours after the chain starting.'

Is POW still available on this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: