Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈Capital Coin [CAP] - [MARKETPLACE] - [POS] - [MASTERNODES] - [ZEROCOIN]📈 - page 9. (Read 11991 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I think setup masternode is a technical barrier to many persons . So will Capcoin add one-click masternode setup funcction?
Activity: 4
The current price is very unreasonable !
Activity: 6
Waiting for the cap to go to the moon!
Activity: 38
Can i stake capital coins in Windows wallet?
Activity: 140
The Masternode building is still too complicated for the nonprogrammer holders. Could you develop a one-click method for us, or cooperate with the pro platform, say, like GIN Platform?

A 1 click MN script is possible to implement. We'll be looking into listing on  the GIN platform.
Good job!
Hope CAP could be listed on GinPlatform as soon as possible, also they have shared-MN option coming, I believe this is a very positive for CAP.
Activity: 8
The Masternode building is still too complicated for the nonprogrammer holders. Could you develop a one-click method for us, or cooperate with the pro platform, say, like GIN Platform?

A 1 click MN script is possible to implement. We'll be looking into listing on  the GIN platform.
Good job!
Activity: 9
wechat airdrop coming soon!
Activity: 14
when the wechat bounty will come out
Activity: 58
Activity: 3
Now the problem is there are no unique point to make people to hold this coin,as a capcoin holder ,I want to see some new items in CapitalCoin
Activity: 52

That is terrific!! A win-win decision!
copper member
Activity: 104

Activity: 5
Do you have plan to list more exchange? I hope to buy cap on more exchange.
Activity: 8
You can work with gin to implement a one-click method.
Activity: 13
Activity: 52
Activity: 97
Fees could always rise based on demand. All things being equal, I would expect that the Bitcoin Cash fees would be a minimum of 8x cheaper than Bitcoin due to the 8x larger block space.
Activity: 9
Waiting for the separate whitepaper Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
PROGRESS UPDATE 5

1) We have chosen WeChat over Weibo for the Chinese bounty program because of several major bugs we ran into when testing the Weibo app.
2) A coin suggestions page is getting added to the main site, so anyone with ideas on how to improve the coin can submit their proposals and the team will be sure to take a look at them
3) A separate whitepaper is currently being produced for the marketplace. This will be released sometime in May.
4) The CAP trading marketplace is still on course for release in June.
5) We're  looking to recruit more moderators for boosting Discord activity. All those who are interested, drop me a direct message.
Activity: 5
To use cap ,I heard that can we buy shoes ?
Pages:
Jump to: