Pages:
Author

Topic: Capital controls in Europe, RUSSEL 5000 at record high P/E, Japan close Bankrupt - page 2. (Read 1769 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
■In France and Italy they already start doing capital controls.

Not new. They've recently been tightened, but most of the world's countries have capital controls.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

■The  RUSSEL 5000 is at record high P/E ratio.

■Wallstreet manipulates gold derivatives by selling them to keep the physical gold price artificially low, however by the end of the year they could settle the trades and will lose tons of money, as the physical gold price could go up by the end of the year!

■Japan's debt is now getting really uncontrollable, they print alot of money, yet their economy still stagnates.

In short global economy is fucked and prepare for HYPERINFLATION!

Keiser Report: Deadly Sales (E737)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCHJto7UNtw
Keiser is an idiot for one.

Yes P/Es are high, but with so much QE, money has to go somewhere, bonds are also at record prices.

If they want to control the price of gold, the price of gold will do what they want.

Japan has been screwed for 20 years, and will be for the next 20 years.  They still basically borrow for free and can print as much as they need.

The world is entering deflation at the moment, that is the opposite of hyper-inflation!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

*puts on tinfoil hat*
                          love that movie lol
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Meh. I wouldn't really worry. More forex money for me!

And how exactly will you extract that money from your trading account when banks now impose capital controls. Yes now they prevent only you taking out cash. Soon they will prevent you changing your native currency into another, like bitcoin.

Also given that many forex brokers go bankrupt aswell, one after another (just like the banks), its unlikely that the investment insurance funds will cover all that, because nobody keeps 100% reserves.

The shit is coming, i`ll buy bitcoin this week until my bank account doesnt dissipate lol  Smiley

*puts on tinfoil hat*
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

And how exactly will you extract that money from your trading account when banks now impose capital controls. Yes now they prevent only you taking out cash. Soon they will prevent you changing your native currency into another, like bitcoin.

Also given that many forex brokers go bankrupt aswell, one after another (just like the banks), its unlikely that the investment insurance funds will cover all that, because nobody keeps 100% reserves.

The shit is coming, i`ll buy bitcoin this week until my bank account doesnt dissipate lol  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

■Wallstreet manipulates gold derivatives by selling them to keep the physical gold price artificially low, however by the end of the year they could settle the trades and will lose tons of money, as the physical gold price could go up by the end of the year!

■Japan's debt is now getting really uncontrollable, they print alot of money, yet their economy still stagnates.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Pages:
Jump to: