Pages:
Author

Topic: Capital7 - [MAKE ~ 154% MONTHLY ROI] - Carbon7 is back!! =FIXED= - page 3. (Read 2253 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Hi,

This is the biggest ponzi of them all and famous. Last year, it was called Carbon7 and it was a success with people making thousands, yes, you read correct, thousands of $$$$.

This year, the famous admin is back again with Capital7, he is a legendary admin of hyip. I just want to share, you will probably have more success here than the rest. But, as with any such programs, don't get too greedy.

Only invest what you can lose as if with any such programs

You have 2 investment plans:

1. 7% Daily for 30 Calendar Days - This plan allows you to break even within 14 biz days and make over 154% monthly (interest are on Mon - Fri).
2. 110% After 7 Calendar Days - The plan allows you to break even within 7 days and make 10% profit after one week, (interest can occur even on weekend).

PROOF OF INTEREST EARNINGS

http://i.imgur.com/sBUUAAb.png

I removed the referral link because of admin of this forum, I don't care either way, I just want you all to make a profit and not miss this ride because I can guarantee you will at least for 2 months from this month. Cheesy Forget these other doublers, this is the boss program.

I have made money last year. I only regret having my money invested in another hyip programs. I would have invested over 1000$ here. Investing this month is the key for large amounts.

I even invite the money doublers here to invest here.

When you make a profit next month, I will be your favourite bitcointalk user Smiley Once in a while you meet a newbie that isn't a newbie Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: