Pages:
Author

Topic: Capitalizing a smart trading strategy - page 2. (Read 161 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
July 28, 2023, 01:08:59 PM
Some of the launch pads in binance have not continued their bull hype from when they were bought but that doesn't mean they won't. I believe the bull is still arriving somewhere in the future with bitcoin halving.

People invest for different purposes so those who sold might be aiming to cash out on short time, some more projects will rise with bitcoin.
Yeah, I agree mate. I didn't say they haven't/won't do well. I just mentioned that taking advantage of market conditions can be a smart way to trade, and those who analyzed the situation and sold early on those exchanges were pretty fortunate
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
July 28, 2023, 01:03:51 PM
Some of the launch pads in binance have not continued their bull hype from when they were bought but that doesn't mean they won't. I believe the bull is still arriving somewhere in the future with bitcoin halving.

People invest for different purposes so those who sold might be aiming to cash out on short time, some more projects will rise with bitcoin.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
July 28, 2023, 12:59:11 PM
Savvy traders are always one step ahead of the game. This became apparent to me when the Arkham project was launched and numerous individuals received a five-figure USD airdrop. Arkham was listed on several exchanges, including Binance, as part of the Binance Launchpad project. Many anticipated a soaring price after being listed on Binance and opted to hold off on selling.

However, an hour prior to its Binance listing, Arkham was already available on Bitget. Rather than selling, many chose to purchase in hopes of a price surge following the Binance listing. But when it finally occurred, they were unable to fully capitalise on the price increase. A selling frenzy ensued, and unlike on Bitget, the price never reached $1 on Binance.
As a result, those who had sold earlier on Bitget reaped greater profits
Pages:
Jump to: