Pages:
Author

Topic: [CAPT] CAPTcoin - page 53. (Read 1059804 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 13, 2014, 06:09:34 AM
there is now a market panic.. the value is going to increase more and more and moreeeee.. let's bring this coin. to Andromeda..
Activity: 19
September 13, 2014, 06:07:26 AM
i bought captcoin Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
September 13, 2014, 05:11:09 AM
Only 8 hours to go guys and around 16,900,000 coins will be destroyed leaving our total supply at little over 3,000,000!!! Grin I think people are starting to realize that this coin's value should be at the very least above 20k sat. Price and volume are already on the rise on Bittrex. The next few days should be fun, it'll become increasingly hard to find sellers at the prices we're seeing right now.  Cool
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 13, 2014, 04:00:53 AM
The End Of Distribution event

The distribution of CAPTcoin will reach its end in less than one day!

Everybody is invited to the virtual End Of Distribution event.

Schedule: Saturday, 13th of September.
  • 5 PM UTC: End of distribution.
  • 5:30 PM UTC: Last payout
  • 6 PM UTC: The first set of coins will be destroyed. This will consist of the remaining coins to reach 4 million (about ⟳ 900k+).
  • 6 PM UTC +: Approximately every 5 minutes,  ⟳ 1,000,000 more will be destroyed.

Where:

Join this event here:

CAPTcoin is expected to rise in the following months. We need to work together to see it succeed!

Nice day to end distribution, My birthday is also Today too Smiley

Hope to get a nice Birthday present from Capt Cool
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
September 13, 2014, 04:00:02 AM
We should have a party on twitter. We have to get the hashtag #EOD and #CAPT to the masses.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2014, 03:45:41 AM
Distribution will end in less than 10 hours. Get your free captcoin now! Grin
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 13, 2014, 03:44:25 AM
C-cex voting

Becoming nr.1 is peanuts
Activity: 63
September 13, 2014, 03:42:23 AM
Don't forget to join the 6000CAPT giveaway!

Found in the CAPT forum: https://forum.captcoin.com/index.php/topic,414.0.html

Good Luck To Everyone  Grin

I will be picking the winners within the next 5 days   Smiley

I think this giveaway not fair , because people can create many captcoin address and enter giveaway, how do you know one address per person per enter ? How to prevent people cheat ... ? I'm sure some people have more than 1 enter that giveaway
If I'm wrong , please correct me .....

this giveaway more fair than the others, many many captcoin's address is useless, think again, if u have 5 address so u can enter getcaptcoin in the same time?  Roll Eyes
Please look properly what i talking about , I not mean create many captcoin address for solve captcha, I mean they create a lot of captcoin address and moneyinjps to enter giveaway won that 3 prize , we can easy create a lot of address on one wallet or install new wallet get another address, so if one people enter giveaway 20 times , they have high chance won prize ...
If don't have any min requirement , I'm sure have a lot of new address on that giveaway thread ...

you wanna know how to solve this issue? heres my idea...
announce to your thread that all the participants must be online on captcoin forum's chatbox  when the draw begins at a specific time..winner that is offline at that time will be automatically desqualified. Smiley
its hard to make multiple accounts online at the same time you know hehe, though its still possible.
Activity: 39
September 13, 2014, 02:47:25 AM
Looking forward to the EOD event Smiley... CAPT is about to complete its distribution phase successfully !

-Thanks-
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 13, 2014, 02:22:50 AM
we two will have a mini party at:

The End Of Distribution event

The distribution of CAPTcoin will reach its end in less than one day!

Everybody is invited to the virtual End Of Distribution event.

Schedule: Saturday, 13th of September.
  • 5 PM UTC: End of distribution.
  • 5:30 PM UTC: Last payout
  • 6 PM UTC: The first set of coins will be destroyed. This will consist of the remaining coins to reach 4 million (about ⟳ 900k+).
  • 6 PM UTC +: Approximately every 5 minutes,  ⟳ 1,000,000 more will be destroyed.

Where:

Join this event here:

CAPTcoin is expected to rise in the following months. We need to work together to see it succeed!
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
September 13, 2014, 02:12:53 AM
CAPT is getting volume on bittrex Cheesy

https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CAPT

3btc last 24 hours
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
September 13, 2014, 01:40:37 AM

I think this giveaway not fair , because people can create many captcoin address and enter giveaway, how do you know one address per person per enter ? How to prevent people cheat ... ? I'm sure some people have more than 1 enter that giveaway

this giveaway more fair than the others, many many captcoin's address is useless, think again, if u have 5 address so u can enter getcaptcoin in the same time?  Roll Eyes
Please look properly what i talking about , I not mean create many captcoin address for solve captcha, I mean they create a lot of captcoin address and moneyinjps to enter giveaway won that 3 prize , we can easy create a lot of address on one wallet or install new wallet get another address, so if one people enter giveaway 20 times , they have high chance won prize ...
If don't have any min requirement , I'm sure have a lot of new address on that giveaway thread ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
September 12, 2014, 10:22:55 PM

September 12, 2014, 08:54:27 PM

You have a point!  I suggest Qualified Participants for this CAPTs giveaway are those have been solved or performed or claimed 1000 plus by solving captchas through their efforts.  Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
September 12, 2014, 08:42:33 PM

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1475
September 12, 2014, 07:57:37 PM
The first step to be included on CoinPayments.Net has been successfully completed: We are now in the list of coins to vote.

Every person can vote only once and it has a fee of 0.001 BTC.

Usually, I hate paid votes. However, CoinPayments.Net gives 100% of the funds to a charity. In this case it will be sent to Sean's Outpost.

By voting, you will:
  • Help CAPTcoin get added to CoinPayments.Net.
  • Help Sean's Outpost help others.

Vote for CAPTcoin here:

The tentative results of the vote can be seen here:

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-results

If you haven't yet, vote now!

It costs less than US$ 0.50 per vote and it gets donated to a great cause!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
September 12, 2014, 06:45:36 PM

September 12, 2014, 06:43:56 PM
price not will rise very high at the first moment 5000-10000

That's true..  So, it's not time to really enjoy!  I bought capts @3.6K satoshi each
Activity: 101
September 12, 2014, 06:09:32 PM
price not will rise very high at the first moment 5000-10000
Pages:
Jump to: