Pages:
Author

Topic: Captcha typing work Discussion. - page 2. (Read 5229 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 14, 2015, 06:46:21 AM
Anymore opinions friends ? Tell me what you think about Captcha typing work.  
At first I always thought that these kind of work were really a waste of time, but it seems not for fast typers as they can easily finish 1000 captchas ( I'm a kinda slow typer myself so its a waste of time for me Grin ) I also heard it is possible to earn 0.1 BTC a day for just typing captchas : o Is that really possible?

Whatever you are saying that possibility of making 0.10 a day can be possible when you are a recruiter and have a huge team of Captcha Solvers. Its not possible to make that much as a typer.

If you are a Captcha Solvers , you can make maximum $5-$6 / day.

I get it now, its really better if you have a team of captcha types to make it more profitable Cheesy So I guess what this guy is saying is impossible Cheesy https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/earn-bitcoins-by-doing-captchas-easy-newbie-friendly-0008-btc-2000-1098291 well he claims we can earn 0.1 BTC a day with working the whole day
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
October 14, 2015, 06:39:17 AM
i like captcha very easy earn money but hard for length term(very easy got banned) ,

i,m captcha worker at kolotibablo rate $0.3 up $0.7/1000 with btc instant payment i earn up to $10/day(multi account).

if you want create captcha site you can add affliate like 2captcha and with system minus if wrong type, not like megatype only 2 wrong get permanent banned.
and add level system like kolotibablo.

Well, you are really earning good with kolotibablo . Have you tried Captchatypers and worked on it ? If not , work with my team and get paid in btc .
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
October 14, 2015, 06:36:44 AM
captcha work is a typing job that payys very low.
but if you will offer better in bitcoins captcha typing job.
than in dollars amount. i think a lot of people here,
will give it try for it.especially when your captchas
load fast.and do not waste some time of the worker.
well goodluck.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
October 14, 2015, 06:31:54 AM
i like captcha very easy earn money but hard for length term(very easy got banned) ,

i,m captcha worker at kolotibablo rate $0.3 up $0.7/1000 with btc instant payment i earn up to $10/day(multi account).

if you want create captcha site you can add affliate like 2captcha and with system minus if wrong type, not like megatype only 2 wrong get permanent banned.
and add level system like kolotibablo.
legendary
October 14, 2015, 06:31:10 AM
At first I always thought that these kind of work were really a waste of time, but it seems not for fast typers as they can easily finish 1000 captchas ( I'm a kinda slow typer myself so its a waste of time for me Grin ) I also heard it is possible to earn 0.1 BTC a day for just typing captchas : o Is that really possible?

Whatever you are saying that possibility of making 0.10 a day can be possible when you are a recruiter and have a huge team of Captcha Solvers. Its not possible to make that much as a typer.

If you are a Captcha Solvers , you can make maximum $5-$6 / day.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
October 14, 2015, 06:08:36 AM
Well the company pays you a rate like 1 dollar 1k captchas and they get around 1.5 or 2 or 3 dollars for those same captchas otherwise no free software would be shared.
*snip*

So, where the company get around 1,5 or 2 or 3 dollars?
so basically this is like a captcha company a "tender"? which facilitating their member to earn money through captcha.
Activity: 462
October 14, 2015, 06:04:19 AM
legendary
October 14, 2015, 04:02:11 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 13, 2015, 06:25:53 PM
Well the company pays you a rate like 1 dollar 1k captchas and they get around 1.5 or 2 or 3 dollars for those same captchas otherwise no free software would be shared.

Is unlimited and takes a lot energy typing 2 hours i cant imagine typing around 12hours a day my eyes would support such pain.... even working 12 and sleeping 8 hours or more daily is insane.The referals allows some people to make a good ammount weekly the same way as faucets doing,i saw some people that typed around 5000 captchas on that day ,but well how long it takes to reach such ammount?I were trying to get the captchas able to be done hour around 600 to 800 soo those user spends around6 hours on captchas atleast.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2015, 03:33:53 PM
My question, where captcha company earn some money when their software running on every person who used their software for earn money from type captcha?
this is make me curious, the question is randomly through on my mind and i don't know the details of it.

Well i do some captchas after posting here ,i stopped using faucets a while ago,i like captchas and the thing i can make unlimited cash atracts me into it,i know is very work to get some dollars but well i could be playing a game alone at the same time i do captchas .I dont get fixed over 3 or 5 hours a day maybe 20 minutes or 2 hours some days,the thing is the rates companies paying and the slow speed captchas they offer isnt enought to anyone makes more then 5 dollars a day with them,based on 12 hours working into them.

The low rate for captcha work is natural, it's because you just type random word and you can earn unlimited dollar(if you can non-stop type, at least 12 hours).
October 12, 2015, 08:24:44 AM
Well i do some captchas after posting here ,i stopped using faucets a while ago,i like captchas and the thing i can make unlimited cash atracts me into it,i know is very work to get some dollars but well i could be playing a game alone at the same time i do captchas .I dont get fixed over 3 or 5 hours a day maybe 20 minutes or 2 hours some days,the thing is the rates companies paying and the slow speed captchas they offer isnt enought to anyone makes more then 5 dollars a day with them,based on 12 hours working into them.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
October 12, 2015, 07:23:08 AM
Typing captchas for Bitcoin is not worth the work. You earn more Bitcoin by using a list of good paying faucets.
October 11, 2015, 10:05:39 AM
When captchatypers started and the rates were at 1,50 dollars and the lower were 1 dollars ,me and around 30 friends mines ,from a forum we were making them,as we were able to earn 1 dollar each hour,if you willing yo make a new program,should consider a good rates and well speed,the fast users can type they will stand at the website.On that time i remember to had made something around 12 dollars in a week better then the income from ptc that were giving around 0,20 dollars daily solo clicks,but well the speed has went down as the rates ,soo most people left it .
legendary
October 08, 2015, 12:32:44 PM
Still waiting to hear some suggestions about Captcha typing work.  Do post some comments on this work.
October 04, 2015, 12:22:57 PM
Well protypers paid before 1.50 on 1000 images,now the rate reach 1,1dolars but well the speed of captchas before and now is anoying ,without the boost pack they offer you cant type more then 3 captchas in 1 minute.Soo they offer something that should be free ,the speed conection ,that would mean more capthas solved and more active .... this way they killing the service .

There is much difference between Captchatypers (where i provide the work) and protypers. On Protypers , if your id get banned , you will not get paid for your done work as per my information. But on Captchatypers , if you id get banned, still you get paid without any problem.

Well about the ban i dont know but the details are the same the owner the same,and the earnings the same,i type on one or another and well is the same as i know,atleast my balance mooves when i type at one and login at another,anyway,you earn well because you got referals that generate a good income is 10% right soo having 10 will mean 0.30 dollars doing nothing for each one.
legendary
October 04, 2015, 11:57:13 AM
Friends , any more suggestions about Captcha typing work are appreciated.
legendary
October 03, 2015, 07:22:35 AM
Well protypers paid before 1.50 on 1000 images,now the rate reach 1,1dolars but well the speed of captchas before and now is anoying ,without the boost pack they offer you cant type more then 3 captchas in 1 minute.Soo they offer something that should be free ,the speed conection ,that would mean more capthas solved and more active .... this way they killing the service .

There is much difference between Captchatypers (where i provide the work) and protypers. On Protypers , if your id get banned , you will not get paid for your done work as per my information. But on Captchatypers , if you id get banned, still you get paid without any problem.
October 02, 2015, 05:13:39 PM
Activity: 686
October 02, 2015, 08:14:19 AM
I've worked with capctcha. I get 2-3 $ a day to spend 5 hours. I think the result is small enough for the internet world. for 1 month you can earn $ 90 .and I was quite happy, but over time the income is not significant. more expensive and needs increase while rate decreases capctcha .
September 30, 2015, 08:20:45 PM
One thing i now is better to use captchas then ptc because the click will be made in 3 minutes and 0,02 dollars but well you have a limit income ,with captchas the limit is how fast you type as the free time you can dedicate to it.I love captchas but getting the income only from it is insane and will make you tired at some point,i usually type around 500 to 700 captchas hours soo this with some time dedicated can return me a good ammount montly ,signatures,lending and captcha can be easy handled.

Good and positive explanation given by you about Captcha typing work.  Yeah, its having a unlimited income potential though. 
You don't need to type more buddy.  You just have to type when rates are something $1.10 . If you work and type at least 2000 correct entries a day at that time , you are gonna earn $2 / day which is $60 / month.

Well currently qlink group paying lower then protypers but well the time between captchas is huge ,at protypers we must pay to get the images faster,this shouldnt be an option ,this makes only the owner get more income,the community gets more income as well but should be for free this way a huge number of captchas should be made all day,i remember the rates at 1,50 dollars were me and around 14 persons from a forum were typing fast and getting around 1 to 2 dollars daily.

I made the captchas at protypers 30 minutes i had made something like 100 captchas at qlink group the same time i made over 350 ,soo maybe should be time to protypers allow all to get captchas more faster to all benefict.
Pages:
Jump to: